Newbies...A MUST read!!! Newcomer Introduction

• View author's info posted on Apr 28, 2012 08:59

Be aware of your surroundings and what a person doesn't say, or what they say is inconsistent. Sociopaths try to convince you they are someone to look up to, usually have some erroneous claim to fame, or reason they are held in high esteme or special. Once I had a guy tell me he was a Marine and got shot down in a helocopter - I looked up his name on a military site (NO SUCH PERSON). It was all a lie, and he wasn't who he claimed to be. Moreover the sociopath usually wants to get away with something, weather that's stealing by taking something important to you, or lying in your face. Their feelings are NOT real, they are opertunists looking for a target to play. Many will convince you they are victims, they are not at fault but they are playing with your emotions and you are one of many they've taken advantage of. STOP think where are you, how can you get to a safe place, TELL someone your fears about the person's behaviour.
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Recommended Photo Verified posted on Mar 16, 2012 05:54

If you meet someone and you are truly interested in them it does not cost that much to do a background check.  It is well worth the investment.   Sometimes we need to weed through the bad to find the good.  Dont let bad people discourage you from searching for the right one.  He/she is out there.
    Stay safe in your search.
  • View author's info posted on Mar 14, 2012 22:45

I am new on here and I definitely will be on high alert. Ive been stalked before and been on a teen dating site where it is just flooded with raging hormones, but this one guy started off nice but 3 months later, started stalking me virtually and wouldnt leave me alone.

Its been hard to get back on these things but I can assure you I will be careful. Extremely careful.
  • View author's info posted on Mar 22, 2011 06:18

Thats a little scary but i agree anyone has the potential to do grewat damage and everyone should be careful
Follow - Email me when people comment