#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > askmrknowitall, NEXT QUESTION ? DELETED?, and WHY? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
askmrknowitall, NEXT QUESTION ? DELETED?, and WHY?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 01, 2014 13:36

askmrknowitall,  NEXT QUESTION, DELETED, WHY?

Why was it deleted ? I know exactly why it was deleted, and so do you. Well now we're getting some where (smile).
DON'T WORRY KNOW-ITES, I'LL FIX ALL OF THIS TOMORROW 
4-2-2014, I PROMISE  (smile).
Do you think that the Scammers hacked my account and deleted it ?
    I mean what possible reason could there be to delete the number one POST in the Forum ? ( it was number one because you were reading it. THANK YOU !!), or was that why it was deleted, thank about it ?
    WAS IT DELETED BECAUSE I WROTE THE POST: These people are the scammers, the fungus is among us (smile) ? I mean I did name names sort of  (smile)

Maybe I should have POSTED : The first number is 1, each person write the next number. Such a post could go on forever., think how unpopular ( I mean popular ) that would have made me (smile). You'd all have dates in no time if you counted to infinity (try it, we'll wait smile).    
    We all want the Forum to be popular don't we, or do we, could there be other forces at work here (smile) ?
    Could the scammers be trying to choose who will be popular ? Or more importantly who they won't allow to be popular ?
    Remember this know-ites, the leader may not be the most handsome, or the smartest, or the most popular. But there is one thing that the leader ALWAYS IS. The leader is the one that the people will follow. 
You know-ites are the leaders around here, and don't YOU ever forget it (smile).
 Even if all of those who follow you are on there way to hell and damnation (strike that, smile).
    I'm having fun, and so are you, FINALLY ?

Signed,

knowitall

THE DELETED.
I like the sound of that (smile)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 02, 2014 14:35

Quoting Jenkneee:

Maybe they got tired of reading "smile" over and over again. lol

Maybe you think I smile all of the time because I smile everytime you're around (smile).

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 02, 2014 14:33

Quoting julianuk:

I've read that 3 times and am still clueless as to what you're on about.

If you had not open your mouth and removed all doubt . No one would have known that you were a ? (smile)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 01, 2014 15:44

Maybe they got tired of reading "smile" over and over again. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 01, 2014 15:33

I've read that 3 times and am still clueless as to what you're on about.