#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > To POST or, To BLOG, THAT IS THE ANSWER ? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
To POST or, To BLOG, THAT IS THE ANSWER ?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 02, 2014 14:15

To POST or to BLOG, THAT IS THE QUESTION  ?

Yesterday I wrote the askmrknowitall, NEXT QUESTION, DELETED, WHY ?, Post. I promised you
know-ites that today we would solve that mystery, and so we shall.

Words have meanings. And If they don't then words have no meaning ( What ?, smile).

As I see it this is Case of Res ipsa loquitur ( isn't know-ite, smile). Well based upon Cogito ergo sum, you and I shall fix the problem (smile).
    Based upon the last two sentences, who's with me. Who understood me (smile). Who understands themselves (strike that smile)..
    I think we all MISunderstand each other correctly now, don't you. Let's speak English and get to the point shall we.
    Posting means that you may post questions, or make statements and allow others to comment upon that with their own remarks.
    Blogging on the other hand. Means. An open discussion written in most cases by a single person. In the Blog, the Blogger may ask and answer questions, write stories, give opinions. In this case I may answer questions emailed to me by YOU, or I may answer questions asked of me from my personal emails. Which I have a LEGAL right to do just like every other member on this site.
    So, you see know-ites the askmrknowitall, NEXT QUESTION, was not DELETED.
     APRIL FOOLS on YOU. I've made it a BLOG, now we can have even more FUN and FREEDOM.
Askmrknowitall, NEXT QUESTION, is open RIGHT NOW. Just CLICK the word BLOG on the top of your screen. As usual you can leave your comments or questions there for me, or you can email them to me.
OH!!! JOY !!! oh, boy (smile) 

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share