#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > FOR RICH WOMEN ONLY, is YOUR PRISON a cage of GOLD (smile) Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
FOR RICH WOMEN ONLY, is YOUR PRISON a cage of GOLD (smile)
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 05, 2014 13:47

FOR RICH WOMEN'S EARS ONLY , IS YOUR PRISONS a cage of GOLD ?

Ladies I've noticed something strange on this system. MEN continually run ads flatly stating I'm rich, and I'm looking for a woman to ( then they state some reason ) it doesn't matter what they state immediately a bunch of women ( the usual suspects) respond to that post. No disrespect to the women who responded, you were looking for a rich guy , one ask you to respond and you did, good job. These guy’s never ask for a rich woman. I'm curious why I have I not seen  not  ONE RICH WOMAN run such an ad ? Don't you think that such an ad would work ? Are you to classy to run such an ad ? Or do you think that only unacceptable men would respond to such an ad ? Or has your money made you it's prisoner in a golden cage. While golden cages are nice, a prison by any other name still stinks (smile). OK knowitall, if you're not looking for a rich woman why are you on THIS site? Simple I don't believe that there are any more rich people on this site than anywhere else. For me this is simply the  next site to look for THE ONE on.      

In the course that my lifetime has run I've had serious relationships (based on LOVE) with women who were worth millions, and women who were not. The only reason that I knew their worth is because they told me. Whether they had money or not was of no interest to me. You see I only enter into relationships with women who have high integrity, as I do. I believe that you cannot have a serious relationship with a person who lacks integrity, because when you're not looking they're going to cheat on you. Further, I don't want to be with anyone with whom we have nothing in common. I don't care how much money they have. Both of the women mentioned above had many things in common I suppose, but the one thing that I notice about both was that neither was interested in whether or not I had any money.  So when I was with them I ended up spending about the same amount on either. I'm smart enough to not get taken advantage of. So I'm looking for a good woman with or without the KASH (smile). I mean after all, the wrong guy with money, is still the wrong guy isn't he? My question to you is, what do you do if you find the right guy and he's not rich, and you're sure he's not after your money? BE HONEST, before all of you SAY, oh I'd go with LOVE (smile). Of course I already know none of you will respond in the forum, so I await your respond via emails in private , as usual (smile).  

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 23, 2014 15:45

Quoting Linglit:

Well, I guess we all have our own opinion and thoughts on love vs money vs happiness.

Oh !! You again (smile). I'll get back to YOU in a moment, but first we address your remarks.
You list  love vs money vs happiness, in your remarks, vs. is the abbreviation for the word versus. Versus  in legal terms means, in opposition to, or to oppose.  Love, money, happiness are not in opposition to one another. So, your sentence should read: Love, money and happiness.

Now that you've given me those three choices. I'll take all FOUR.
I know what you're thinking (as usual, smile). You're thinking, if I only gave you three choices, how can you take FOUR. I'm sorry, didn't I mention it, I'm using the new, old math. Which allows me to choose Love, money,happiness and YOU !!
See I told you I'd get back to YOU (smile). Have I mentioned, YOU have some serious cute going on there. Now get out of here and stop stalking me (smile). 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 21, 2014 15:20

Well, I guess we all have our own opinion and thoughts on love vs money vs happiness.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 11, 2014 14:57

With all the scams etc going on using Email etc, please, please all you wonderful women do not post how wealthy you are on your profile. It is a flashing red light to scammers from the 3rd world to try & get money from you.

Just remember no one with a brain goes to africa for a job interview without having a ticket to get home again.   I heard of a woman who carried on a conversation with a guy who told her he was going on a job interview in africa so he could feed his 3 hungry children. She was was so touched she offered to lend him enough money for the children to live while he was away. 

She was asking in a forum if anyone thought she was scammed since she never heard from him again after sending him the money! (duhhh).   

Please Ladies get potential dates checked out before you put yourself at their mercy, (or get a license to carry a little 380 with soft tip bullets)!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 06, 2014 10:39

Once again one person responded to me in the forum. 6 people email me for private conversations. I'm having fun talking to a lot of wonderful women on the site, in private. How am I going to get you people to talk to each other in the forum. This reminds me of the dance in the gym when I was in the 7th grade. All of the boys ran to one side of the gym and all of the girls ran to the other side of the gym. All of the girls stood looking over at the boys, and all of the boys stood looking down at their shoes whispering about their hopes, dreams, and wishes to dance with most beautiful 9th grader in the school. I believe in turning hopes and dreams into realty, so naturally I walked across the gym and ask her to dance. And a good time was had by all eventually (smile). May I dance life's romance dance with YOU ? (smile)