#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Is age really just a number? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is age really just a number?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 14, 2013 17:32

I am not new to the online dating scene. In fact, I prefer to do my "dating" online, (it gives me a basic sketch of the person without having to waste 10-15 minutes in a bar just to find out we aren't really compatible). In recent years I've found myself more attracted to older men, 10, 20, even 30 years older than I. I am not shy about meeting someone for a date and grabbing a coffee or a glass of wine. No matter how great the date is going, the gentleman NEVER FAILS to bring up the age difference between us. In addition, in some social situations my dates and I tend to get "looks" (because I look young and my date looks a bit older). 

My question would be to men who enjoy dating younger women, do the "looks" bother you? Are you intimidated by approaching younger women; if so, why? I find that a lot of older men seem to be shy about approaching me in social event. 

-Ash 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 20, 2013 07:09

Hi I
m Jeff and am an older man. I think older men don
t really pay that much attention to what people around might look at you like or might even say. If two people are attracted to one another and they are comfortable with each other then age is just a number. But I would say some older men are shy to approuch a younger woman cos of what they might say or a look that might be given to them. A older man has really more to offer a younger woman. 1. he will listen more 2. the love he will give will be deeper 3. he is done with games and all that goes with it 4. He is set in to life more to where he wants to be happy and knows what a relationship takes. Plus a younger woman will give the older man life and in some instances make him younger. A older man is more experienced in love making and will show the younger woman a deeper pleasure I think. So if you meet a older man you like help him out with breaking the ice. Cos it my just be enough to get him going and feel comfortable to continue on with you. Good luck.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share