#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > any hot guys Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
any hot guys
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 11, 2005 12:24

hey im looking for a hot guy or a great personality holla at me

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 15:41

My pic is recent - Feb 2005. I try not to be hot. Not enough hours in the day. LOL !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 13:55

There are quite a few people who do not put a picture on for specific reasons..Normally if you would like to see thier picture,,they will send it to you...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 13:41

I was told you can take your negetives down to a photo lab & put them on a disk & then down load them in my picture file & them up load then on your profile if you dont have a digitil camera.There are ways & yes you should have a current photo of your self if your on vacation in there state or town they will never know that your in there town & you might miss the time of your life & then others it might be safer it depends on that person.We can make friends all around the world its a two way street not a onr way. do you know what I mean?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 14, 2005 15:21

I agree with both of you. Posting a picture seems to be an important element in attracting attention. Especially today, it seems very easy to get a picture and put on the site. I realize that some people can't post a photo for personal reasons, but they are probably in the minority and I'd suggest they mention why in their profile. Let's make them as current as possible too!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 13, 2005 05:49

I hear ya darling... what is up with these guys wanting us to post a recent pic when they post none of their own. Come on people... get with the program. (And lets keep it to the current year at least please.)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 13:30

maybe it would help if you posted a photo