#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > MILLIONAIRES ARE JUST MEN/WOMEN WITH MONEY Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
MILLIONAIRES ARE JUST MEN/WOMEN WITH MONEY
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 14, 2006 19:41

I am having allot of time today, so I started to get acquainted with this site.
Interesting topics I must say. Though I discovered that many of the topics were questions about "millionaires" reactions, point of views, needs, or wants. It really doesn't matter, does it. Millionaires are people too. The same as lesbians, gays, asian, Hispanic, and African American people. They all (or at least many of them)want to find true love and respect as people. Just like you and I. I search on this site, because I seem to attract needy and weak men into my life. Maybe that is because I am a strong and positive woman who is generous, kind and motivating. On this site you find more men accomplished and satisfied with the career part of their lives. More men on this site seem to look for the real thing (love, devotion, an equal intelligence with similar life experiences) I did read many profiles, and found many of them so sweet and tender that I just want to cuddle them via e-mail. Thank you for such an entertaining day.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 18, 2006 22:14

Hi President Ceo .
The name of Angelina Jolies book is My travels.
You can go to any search engine such as go.oogle and also it is available on Amazon, She is an amazing person .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 18, 2006 14:29

Believe,Bill Gate isn't Schmuck but Brat Pitt might be Schmuck for leaving his wife,Jennifer for Angelina,I think,

From Dorma virgo
I think Angelina Jolie is unfairly portrayed as the other woman when Brad Pitt was separated and had marital probelms with the lovely Jen Aniston ,
I beleive what Angelina does as a goodwill ambassador is amazing her love of children and adoption in countries such as Ethiopia and Cambodia , I read a book Angelina wrote about her travels to Sudan, Cambodia and the horrific things she saw and the awareness she wanted to instill in othersabout the atrocities in these nations her book opened my eyes to a lot of things it was a diary she kept and wrote of her own personal experiences.
She has went to these countries and slept in dirt huts got her hands dirty so I applaud her as an activist myself for Places such as Sudan she is the modern day Mia Farrow and beautiful inside and out.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 22:11

bedford wrote:Its not a bad idea... I've been looking at doing it for myself. The basic software needed is pretty cheap, between $500-1500, then you need somewhere to host it, about $50-100 per month, sign up as a merchant with visa, mastercard, paypal etc., and you really need to get a "ready-made" database of profiles which you can usually buy along with the software. Now comes the hard part... getting punters to visit your site and part with their cash!

You paid for this site, didn't you? It can't just be the word "millionaire", because they have 30 sites.....unless they use it for "washing green energy", they have a pretty large subscriber list. It's all advertising. Just you wait and see.........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 12:34

A friend of mine started a site called SoulEscapes not as a dating site, but as a site for people to find travel partners. Cool concept. Lots of activity when the site was free, but after a few months they started charging a minimal fee of $10/mo. and I'm not certain how it went after that, because I have never wanted to look for a travel partner...I have my daughter! lol At least for now.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 10:00

annahelene write:
Boys, boys, boys....this is NOT about who is the greatest "Schmuck", (by the way , this is the German word for "jewelry") this is about that we are what we are. Those who let their personality be changed by money in a negative way, are merely weak or lost, but rich (not wealthy) people. Even millionaires can be needy people. People who have forgotten who and what they are due to a few millions, are just lost, definitely not happy. So, stay on the subject and keep your nose in the middle of your face...lol

Anne, this is JUST too true!!! I used to date one of the royals here and even though his uncle is worth about 40billion he still needs to be loved!! He doesn't get to have privacy like us, always has to have a bodyguard wit him and we never got time alone. He's so scared to get close to anyone cos of rumors or whatever so wat u said rings too true!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 04:30

annahelene write:
very funny...lol, I do enjoy communicating with you all. I wonder how many "real" subscribers are actually on this site. Did you know that they own about 30 dating sites, and manage them with a minimum on overhead? Check out their information on successful match . com...very interesting. Maybe we should start our own....hmmmm...thinking...thinking

Its not a bad idea... I've been looking at doing it for myself. The basic software needed is pretty cheap, between $500-1500, then you need somewhere to host it, about $50-100 per month, sign up as a merchant with visa, mastercard, paypal etc., and you really need to get a "ready-made" database of profiles which you can usually buy along with the software. Now comes the hard part... getting punters to visit your site and part with their cash!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 15:24

very funny...lol, I do enjoy communicating with you all. I wonder how many "real" subscribers are actually on this site. Did you know that they own about 30 dating sites, and manage them with a minimum on overhead? Check out their information on successful match . com...very interesting. Maybe we should start our own....hmmmm...thinking...thinking

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 11:39

annahelene write:
Boys, boys, boys....this is NOT about who is the greatest "Schmuck", (by the way , this is the German word for "jewelry") this is about that we are what we are. Those who let their personality be changed by money in a negative way, are merely weak or lost, but rich (not wealthy) people. Even millionaires can be needy people. People who have forgotten who and what they are due to a few millions, are just lost, definitely not happy. So, stay on the subject and keep your nose in the middle of your face...lol

Lol... just a bit of gentle "ribbing" between us old timers. Sorry we strayed off topic, but if you've read enough of the threads on here you'll know that its an unwritten rule to go off subject as quick as you can.
Hmmm... I thought Schmuck was German for smart, completely the opposite of the original Yiddish meaning of a jerk! (the Yiddish word it was based on actually means "p_enis").
Damn... I went off subject again... sorry, I'm completely uncontrollable today.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 10:46

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 09:20

bedford40 write:

bobsthename write:
I always say...everyone's a schmuck. Brad Pitt is just another dude. So is Bill Gates. No better than you or I or the guy walking the street who is homeless.

So according to you Bob, everyone's a dull, boring, fatuous person? We're all foolish, rude, immature, stupid, contemptible? And I assume, seeing as you didn't say "everyone except me", that you think of yourself as the same.

Myself, I believe many people are better than I in many ways, but that we all have our redeeming qualities. Brad Pitt for example has far superior acting skills than most, if not all the people I know, and has worked hard at his craft. I've never met the man so I can't say whether he's a better person than I, but I'm sure he's a better actor.
And Bill Gates did not become one of the richest and most successful business men in the world by sitting back and waiting for things to happen, or for a slice of good luck. He had the drive, ambition, and knowledge to succeed. I have met the man, briefly, and he truly believes in what he's doing... evidenced in some part by the foundation he set up. A better person than I he may be in some respects, but I am better than him at golf, and I don't manipulate my handicap (sandbagging I think you guys call it), as he is rumoured to just to win a game.

As for yourself, dude, though we have never met I can see that it would be fruitless even to aspire to your lofty heights... I know I could never achieve such greatness.

I bow my head to you in due deference. All hail to Your Dudeness Bob, King of the Scmucks.

Actually, I guess the "poor" scmuck is the guy that Bill Gates bought "the program that changed the world" from...

I think Bob's point being that deep down inside we are all pretty much the same.

If that is indeed the point, then being the "king of smucks" would be an oxymoron...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 04:19

bobsthename write:
I always say...everyone's a schmuck. Brad Pitt is just another dude. So is Bill Gates. No better than you or I or the guy walking the street who is homeless.

So according to you Bob, everyone's a dull, boring, fatuous person? We're all foolish, rude, immature, stupid, contemptible? And I assume, seeing as you didn't say "everyone except me", that you think of yourself as the same.

Myself, I believe many people are better than I in many ways, but that we all have our redeeming qualities. Brad Pitt for example has far superior acting skills than most, if not all the people I know, and has worked hard at his craft. I've never met the man so I can't say whether he's a better person than I, but I'm sure he's a better actor.
And Bill Gates did not become one of the richest and most successful business men in the world by sitting back and waiting for things to happen, or for a slice of good luck. He had the drive, ambition, and knowledge to succeed. I have met the man, briefly, and he truly believes in what he's doing... evidenced in some part by the foundation he set up. A better person than I he may be in some respects, but I am better than him at golf, and I don't manipulate my handicap (sandbagging I think you guys call it), as he is rumoured to just to win a game.

As for yourself, dude, though we have never met I can see that it would be fruitless even to aspire to your lofty heights... I know I could never achieve such greatness.

I bow my head to you in due deference. All hail to Your Dudeness Bob, King of the Scmucks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 20:17

Thank you so much for your attention. I truly believe that a connection made because of the money is and always will be a profesional connection. So, gentlemen, if a lady wants you because she wants to be taken care off in a financial way - even if there is that "hot chemistry" available in the beginning - please do NOT expect love and devotion, nor gratitude! Have a lovely night!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 16:51

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 02:28

annahelene write:
I am having allot of time today, so I started to get acquainted with this site.
Interesting topics I must say. Though I discovered that many of the topics were questions about "millionaires" reactions, point of views, needs, or wants. It really doesn't matter, does it. Millionaires are people too. The same as lesbians, gays, asian, Hispanic, and African American people. They all (or at least many of them)want to find true love and respect as people. Just like you and I. I search on this site, because I seem to attract needy and weak men into my life. Maybe that is because I am a strong and positive woman who is generous, kind and motivating. On this site you find more men accomplished and satisfied with the career part of their lives. More men on this site seem to look for the real thing (love, devotion, an equal intelligence with similar life experiences) I did read many profiles, and found many of them so sweet and tender that I just want to cuddle them via e-mail. Thank you for such an entertaining day.

Im glad somebody "gets it"!