#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Men always looking for younger women. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Men always looking for younger women.
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 24, 2008 20:22

Maybe men chase younger women because she is the one that he could not get when he was younger but may be able to now for different reasons. Money being one of them. For example If I was 30 and couldn't get the girl I was in love with then, I might keep looking at 30 year olds as I get older and more successful.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 06, 2006 20:26

don't you remember the scene in Cher's movie Moonstruck where Olivia Dukakis asks why men chase women? Because they are afraid of dying is what she came up with!! Maybe they chase younger women because they want to not only not die, but live even longer!!

I think men are searching, when we reach these astronomical ages, for passion and energy, much like women our age are looking for too. We are out here looking because it is lost to us at that time. That pull you feel seeing your partner walking across the lobby, looking for you. You feel your tongue slide along the inside of your teeth and out your lips--and catch yourself and check out if anyone saw it...the exuberance of youth is all it is....show you have it and we'll respond, in ways you want us to. who cares what the request says, if you like how it looks or sounds, go for it. foolish youth would.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 18, 2006 15:39

bobsthename write:
Hey Bill, how are you? Yes, I can't wait to grow up!

LOl Bill you brat

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 20:57

Hey Bill, how are you? Yes, I can't wait to grow up!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 08:15

bobsthename write:
I don't believe age is an issue. As we all age, we all weather differently. it is much more difficult to find an attractive women in their 40's than it is in their 30's or 20's. Same goes for men. the older we get, the more we have to work at it. this weekend, at the local bar, I managed to meet a very attractive 19 year old Friday night and an attractive 43 year old Saturday night. I have to work at it to look good, and looking good gives you the confidence to make a move on someone else who is attractive. I'm mid 40's, looking good and moving with confidence gives me the ability to attract women of all ages...as any woman in their 40's who takes care of themselves and looks good can get any guy. I'll take a good looking 40 year old over something younger any day. They are just harder to find.

Hey Bob. Just wait until you hit 60. Then they all look young. LMAO.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 07:55

I don't believe age is an issue. As we all age, we all weather differently. it is much more difficult to find an attractive women in their 40's than it is in their 30's or 20's. Same goes for men. the older we get, the more we have to work at it. this weekend, at the local bar, I managed to meet a very attractive 19 year old Friday night and an attractive 43 year old Saturday night. I have to work at it to look good, and looking good gives you the confidence to make a move on someone else who is attractive. I'm mid 40's, looking good and moving with confidence gives me the ability to attract women of all ages...as any woman in their 40's who takes care of themselves and looks good can get any guy. I'll take a good looking 40 year old over something younger any day. They are just harder to find.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 07:26

so are there any uk people on here at all?!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 07:09

Not every guy is like that. Some start out that way and the smart ones realize they have nothing in common after a while. That is why I went on this site to find someone smart. I am 37 and when I go out I get just as much attention as some girls in their 20's. I do think however there may be the occasional man that thinks he deserves someone younger if he has money. But then he is not very smart because he should realize that she in ONLY with him for his money and would never look his way if he was driving say the ice cream truck. So then it is a business deal. I am not judging that at all. Everyone is different.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 05, 2005 04:13

wwwww123 write:
Yes, She looks like she could take care of two golf bags at least. I sure hope she is as sweet as she looks.

lol

Looks like you will be the bongo and she will do the bongoing..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 05, 2005 01:10

Yes, She looks like she could take care of two golf bags at least. I sure hope she is as sweet as she looks.

lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 04, 2005 16:21

Hi Sharon,

In my last email to you and the FWB, I stated that I do not have any of those either and I prefer my friendships that way. No expectations, no disappointments, just fun and good times!

And 5 W's,

Your lady looks very hot my friend! One thing for sure, she can bench press you and me both, lol. As for anything else, I take the fifth bro!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 04, 2005 10:56

5w's...I thought you have better taste than that! lol What are you looking for someone who can carry you around shopping when you get older? You can say, "Forget the wheelchair, I've got personal human caddy! I'm the golf bag!" lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 04, 2005 10:19

I really don't care how old a woman is -- as long as she is sweet and nice and can bench press 400 lbs.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 18:08

BlondeLightning write:
Hello Everyone!
FYI- I myself like both my older and younger female friend's.

Me too Blonde with respect to male friends...of course they are platonic friends w/o benefits! And your female friends??? lol
Moi..je suis un 'brat'! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 15:14

I would prefer a woman my age or older. that's it.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 01, 2005 12:43

Hello Everyone!

And Miss Cal Bunny, Here is a thought to ponder to your Quote:

"Nothing wrong with wanting eye candy on your arm. And nothing wrong with being eye candy either. If a woman is beautiful enough to be eye candy, then more power to her. And if a man is wealthy enough to have eye candy on his arm, then more power to him. Beauty and wealth go hand in hand".

What about the gentlemans side of it, Wealth does not have to apply here, what if he is extremely good looking and youthful? Also another point- It can go both ways in age for either the male or female, older or younger! Just a thought! FYI- I myself like both my older and younger female friend's.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 29, 2005 02:13

sweendogr write:
Ive been accused of being shallow because my date is younger,attractive or arm candy. I must admit I do like my partner to be attractive and secure with their feelings and se-xuality regardless of their age. Ive met young women who' very mature and older ones who acts like high schoolers.

who has been acusing you? Other jealous women or men?
You are a big man with a big mind. Ask yourself:
'What is mine is my matter. What they mind does it matter? This is mind over matter, that is all that matters.'
..new tongue twister

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 18:56

True sweendog, but you can find men who have not grown up either, and behave like high school boys.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 07:25

Ive been accused of being shallow because my date is younger,attractive or arm candy. I must admit I do like my partner to be attractive and secure with their feelings and se-xuality regardless of their age. Ive met young women who' very mature and older ones who acts like high schoolers.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 10:10

gonewiththewind write:
I think its wellknown that age are 3:the age of our look, the age of our feeling, and the age mentioned in our birth certificate.the age of the look depends on our heritage.If many ppl in our family are having an old age, it means the body is getting older slower. The differences can reach 20 years. Added with healty living it could make more. I have seen a 20 years young looks like 30 somethign and a 40 years old woman like 26 or so. F.e:My grandma is 95 and still alive, my mom is 60 and most of the ppl mistaken her to be in her 40 ties. I am almost 40 and thank God, its not uncommon a 20 years college boy asked me what am i Studying? and some girls are surprised when I told them I am married and got babies...(while actually i got one in the college as well).This is just example. But to tell you the truth its risky for a woman to marry someone younger more than 4-5 years. Its the panic that will tire you...that he might find you old, not attractive anymore, and leave you for a younger..believe me I have been there.The diff is 6 years and he still can't accept the fact, asked me to fake my document, which I did. And now we are separated. this age thing is one of the reason, he kept on saying that I am too old(while he himself doesnt look younger than me according to all my friend...), he said he supposed to marry someone 5-8 years younger....and this incidence has killed our relations.Its the main reasons of our misunderstanding and fights...I believe, what our parents and grandparent said in the old time that if the husband is 4 years older than the wife, the marriage has a better chance to survive.the 4 are like the legs of a stable table....

Very insightful comments and you managed to express your concerns without appearing cynical.