#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Why are guys mean? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why are guys mean?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 12, 2006 14:48

How come guys can be so mean when you try and start a conversation with them they call you names and think you are pushy All i want to do is start a conversation to get to know someone. I hope all guys aren't like that.

angelface33

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 20, 2009 01:10

Some people are mean. I don't necessarily know that it is a 'guy' thing. :-/ Lord knows us ladies have our mean moments as well. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 25, 2008 01:29

Men turn mean when they can't find what they're looking for. What they desire, what they want. Its a very sad thing to see. All you should have to say to them is "Grow Up".

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 11, 2008 17:54

BarbaraEGallagher write:
Wow! It has not been my experience that guys are mean. Sometimes men are in pain...just like women are too....how sad.

Re:
Yes

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 18, 2007 13:34

angelface33 write:
How come guys can be so mean when you try and start a conversation with them they call you names and think you are pushy All i want to do is start a conversation to get to know someone. I hope all guys aren't like that.

angelface33

Re:

Angelface and all:
Yeah, some guys are mean, rude and/or baldface liars. So what's new? But not all are and I suspect most are not (I could be wrong on that). Drop 'em, move on and forget 'em forever. If they don't respond to your thoughtful emails, forget 'em and move on... you didn't need 'em.

Guess what, some gals aren't all we want them to be, too. So what? Keep the rest of your life going in a positive direction and it will be fine. Seek online friends and some will show possibilities of being more at some point. Isn't that they way it's worked since we were kids? Not everyone has what we want for being friends and some are mean, or bullies. Nothing new there. Move on.

Fact is, none of us has time to be friends with everyone and sometimes we have to say "thanks, but I don't have enough time for this right now". OK, move on... it wasn't to be. Work on making the rest of your life better and you'll be much more attractive to others! That applies to all of us.

Wishing us all happiness and success. But we CAN be happy, regardless. Up to us.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 17, 2007 22:10

lop_ericat_mail write:
youre looking at the wrong guys...
women have told me they feel like a prncess with me, while i give them all of my time, love them with all of my heart, and swoon them with my constant poetry
its not all guys, promise!

Re:

PriNcEsS hah okay!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 06, 2006 18:37

reply to bumpers:

Haha that's like way cute ;) Stay like that!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 04, 2006 13:39

youre looking at the wrong guys...
women have told me they feel like a prncess with me, while i give them all of my time, love them with all of my heart, and swoon them with my constant poetry
its not all guys, promise!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 10, 2006 00:41

i guess its because there insucure about then self i cant see a man being mean especialy with someone you have just meet i would never do that especial with someone you dont no acualy i think im to nice and wemon walk all over me ive not had much exsperence with wemon but i would not ever treat a lady being mean but maybe thats just me i try to love every one if they let me james bye bye dear ,

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 07, 2006 11:05

Remember in life your outer reality is a reflection of what is going on inside yourself. Change inside change outside. There is a Law of Attraction.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 05, 2006 15:16

Not all men are like that, T. There are a lot of women around who make me feel as if I have a target on my back and they have the license......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 05, 2006 15:12

Come on, UVA, you can do better than that......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 04, 2006 06:29

I don't want to sterotype ALL men but I do find a common malady anobg many of the men online....they lack common courtesy!

How hard is it to type a few words that you are not interested; you're not my type; thanks; whatever to a woman that has taken the time to show her interest. Dating online gives many a license to be rude and inconsiderate. A man that can't take the time to respond out of courtesy speaks volumes to me.

Oh, don't use the old line "I don't want to hurt her"....please, woman are not fragile and prone to fall apart because of an online rejection from someone they haven't met.

Be a gentlemen she might be the one for you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 15, 2006 14:40

StarVoyager write:

I'd say she's busted.And forlorn.

LMAO! Cold busted and he can't even come up with a good reply! Continues to show the lack of intelligence here. Pobre, Pobre, el bebe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 13, 2006 15:07

BlndEinstein write:
LMAO @ the little boy play "Star Voyager" as if he is from Star Trek! You have a lot to learn, kiddo. Funny how you keep changing your age on here. One minute your 20 something, then 21 and now you're 18. I am thinking you are what is called a pedophiliac. Posing to be a child and preying on younger college girls or looking for single, ingorant mother's with small children. Oh, sorry...that's a pretty big word... Look it up....

It's SIMPATICA! (Yes I do speak the language as well. That's called intelligence! Something else you lack.)

While I am humored about your comment and ignorance, there is a big difference, son, from integrity and being scorned. HUGE! Scorned is a bitter, hateful person. Integrity and self respect is not being a whore. Something you are still too little to comprehend or too OLD to remember. What will your next age be, btw? And actually, my exes and I are very close and had very easy break ups, to which I initiated, not them. Our children play together, school and one's wife is my closest friend. Here in MY COUNTRY we are civilized. Is that too big a word also?

As to MY COUNTRY, here we have morals and standards in the US! Especially about taking life from other human beings! THINK TWICE before you go post a comment about someone's country (thinking they can't speak your language) and especially when your confused, multi-personality disordered self, starts thinking that no one else speaks more than one language! Which would you prefer I speak?

Crezca a chico peque?o!

Non questo ? uni asili e nidi. (Italian- This is not a daycare)

PEDOPHILIAC'S est aussi n'accueille pas ici. Dire qu'? votre autre personnalit?. (French-Pedophiliac's are not welcome here. Tell that to your other personality!)

Oops! Busted SV. Should of spoke in Hungarian! But then...who'd understand ya? ha ha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 12, 2006 05:55

Mariana2005 write:

Some guys behave like a tame little animal when women treat them like shhhh***T, while the same type of guy, would not hesitate to lose all interest in a gal when she treats them nicely...

To me, it shows that's not exactly the type of man I'm looking for, so why keep any interest in that kind of people?

I met men who'd say there were crazy about me, until we met in person and they'd realize that I wouldn't sleep with them on the first date (or second or third)...

I believe it takes time to get to know people, but some men are in "kind of" a hurry to get to "know" women "better" (under the sheets, that is)...

Unless, I am truly in love and really like a man a lot, I don't sleep with him. Perhaps I am an idiot, I don't care, it's my choice anyway.

And usually, what happens is that when you treat someone nicely or you show sincere interest, yet this does not mean you'll sleep with them right away, they treat you pretty bad or in the best case, they just vanish into thin air... must be due to their frustration not to attain their sole goal OF sleeping with the gal...

Dunno, maybe I was just born in the wrong Era, or maybe I'd should have become a nun when I was a teen...

But my advice is: better lose sight of those who think you are not worth of them... some guys may call you too picky if you don't pursue them, while they will call you pushy or ballbreaker (mind my language) if you do...

DON'T EVER SETTLE FOR LESS THAN THE BEST!

No, sweetie. You were born in the right era! You hit the nail right on the head! This is exactly right! That is what happens when you won't sleep around. Unless you and he are truly in love you shouldn't sell yourself out and sleep with him! This, my dear, is called self respect and integrity. Not being an idiot. Shows how intelligent YOU really are and that you have great self esteem! You're right! "DON'T EVER SETTLE FOR LESS THEN THE BEST!"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 12, 2006 05:48

LMAO @ the little boy play "Star Voyager" as if he is from Star Trek! You have a lot to learn, kiddo. Funny how you keep changing your age on here. One minute your 20 something, then 21 and now you're 18. I am thinking you are what is called a pedophiliac. Posing to be a child and preying on younger college girls or looking for single, ingorant mother's with small children. Oh, sorry...that's a pretty big word... Look it up....

It's SIMPATICA! (Yes I do speak the language as well. That's called intelligence! Something else you lack.)

While I am humored about your comment and ignorance, there is a big difference, son, from integrity and being scorned. HUGE! Scorned is a bitter, hateful person. Integrity and self respect is not being a whore. Something you are still too little to comprehend or too OLD to remember. What will your next age be, btw? And actually, my exes and I are very close and had very easy break ups, to which I initiated, not them. Our children play together, school and one's wife is my closest friend. Here in MY COUNTRY we are civilized. Is that too big a word also?

As to MY COUNTRY, here we have morals and standards in the US! Especially about taking life from other human beings! THINK TWICE before you go post a comment about someone's country (thinking they can't speak your language) and especially when your confused, multi-personality disordered self, starts thinking that no one else speaks more than one language! Which would you prefer I speak?

Crezca a chico peque?o!

Non questo ? uni asili e nidi. (Italian- This is not a daycare)

PEDOPHILIAC'S est aussi n'accueille pas ici. Dire qu'? votre autre personnalit?. (French-Pedophiliac's are not welcome here. Tell that to your other personality!)

I also speak some Russian, German, Swede and Fin. This is called multi-bilingual. It's great for educating yourself and getting a real job!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 01, 2006 18:40

Unfortunatelly, some values have changed and people's self-esteem and self-respect are pretty low these days... Hence, some women do not expect to be treated like a lady (the way they truly deserve to be treated)... I consider myself attractive and intelligent (perhaps a little bit of humility wouldn't hurt here, sorry about the lack), but, honestly, I'd consider it rude for a man to make a sexual pass to me, even long before he really gets to know me better... maybe I'm too old fashioned... dunno...hmmm

YES! Someone else finally gets it! IT IS RUDE that men presume that just because most these days sleep around and have no self respect that ALL women do. It's beyond offensive and rude and something very disrespectful! Until they truly get to know the woman or she displays otherwise, he should treat her with the utmost respect and dignity! To me, it's very distasteful if a man makes a sexual pass at me right off and shows little decency or respect and integrity on his part. Therefore, he is someone I would not even give a second thought to. Glad to see someone else has self respect and discipline to herself and her body! Props to you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 21, 2006 03:45

Why if you take the time to send a man an email, they cant even respond to tell you they are not interested. How selfish dont you think?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 20, 2006 00:45

Hi Classy

I understand where you are coming from. I was married for 27 years and when I joined an Internet dating site and dated a woman a couple of times - she said she thought I was gay because I had not made a sexual pass at her! It is only funny because it can happen both ways! I believe in friend first! You have a nice smile just be true to your self and a good man will snap you up!