#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Asian woman white man relationships Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Asian woman white man relationships
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 23, 2005 20:57

As an asian I never felt insecure about my skin color,shape and color of my eyes,my nationality...
I dont practice racism.I have many white,black,asian friends that dont consider racism as well.
blondes are not just for blondes...
mixed race couples makes beautiful kids...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 23, 2005 20:18

mimi2000 write:

loveandwar write:

NYCHICK write:

loveandwar write:

Bonnie88 write:

loveandwar write:

amber7205 write:
Many white guys are so curious about asian women. We can also see in the streets that lots of mixed couples. Myself had one time relationship with a white guy, that was a great one. I wonder how you guys think about this. Would like to share

It must not have been that great of a time, otherwise you would not be single and here looking. Maybe you should try dating Asians instead of white guys. Leave the white guys to the white girls.

Hey Loveandwar..you are here looking as well are'nt you..so what is a goodlooking girl like you doing here, just looking for a millionaire, whatever color ? lol
I think there is no territorial boundary in the game of love/lust..esp on cybernet..love is color blind and it is a blessing to see the world in a kaleidoscope of colors than just monochrome..

Hey bonnie88,
By your last post, you sound like your jelous of my blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. I know all asian girls aren't jelous like you (I have asian friends).
Maybe love is colorblind in London where you come from, but not in the beautiful USA. You just stay in London. Your kind is unwanted in America. Any American man with a brain can tell that the only reason your on this site is so you can get a free ticket into America. Why don't you go hang out at the military base, maybe one of those hard up guys will take you to USA with them. LOL. Pathetic.

hey blone fair skin one blue eye chick-- dont speak on behalf of the US last profile u had u were from spain.. so make up your mind

NYCHICK, What a dumb thing for you to say. People from Spain have fair skin and blonde hair and light eyes. Why don't you take your jealous self off your computer and grow up. Your just jealous of me. It's obvious. And quit emailing me hate email. Quit stalking me.

Okay babes...unless the Spain you're talking about is a 'state' in the USA, Los pueblos d'Espana...and that would be the Spain in Europe, you know, across the Atlantic ocean from where you are...have dark hair, dark skin and dark eyes.

Yeah sure, you might get the occasional blonde hair, blue eyed one, but your statement 'People from Spain have fair skin and blonde hair and light eyes' is a little too general don't you think? You DO know that Spanish people are mediterranean, don't you? I hate to break it to you but the vast majority are darker than you.

mimi hits the jackpot again!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 23, 2005 10:23

loveandwar write:

NYCHICK write:

loveandwar write:

Bonnie88 write:

loveandwar write:

amber7205 write:
Many white guys are so curious about asian women. We can also see in the streets that lots of mixed couples. Myself had one time relationship with a white guy, that was a great one. I wonder how you guys think about this. Would like to share

It must not have been that great of a time, otherwise you would not be single and here looking. Maybe you should try dating Asians instead of white guys. Leave the white guys to the white girls.

Hey Loveandwar..you are here looking as well are'nt you..so what is a goodlooking girl like you doing here, just looking for a millionaire, whatever color ? lol
I think there is no territorial boundary in the game of love/lust..esp on cybernet..love is color blind and it is a blessing to see the world in a kaleidoscope of colors than just monochrome..

Hey bonnie88,
By your last post, you sound like your jelous of my blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. I know all asian girls aren't jelous like you (I have asian friends).
Maybe love is colorblind in London where you come from, but not in the beautiful USA. You just stay in London. Your kind is unwanted in America. Any American man with a brain can tell that the only reason your on this site is so you can get a free ticket into America. Why don't you go hang out at the military base, maybe one of those hard up guys will take you to USA with them. LOL. Pathetic.

hey blone fair skin one blue eye chick-- dont speak on behalf of the US last profile u had u were from spain.. so make up your mind

NYCHICK, What a dumb thing for you to say. People from Spain have fair skin and blonde hair and light eyes. Why don't you take your jealous self off your computer and grow up. Your just jealous of me. It's obvious. And quit emailing me hate email. Quit stalking me.

Okay babes...unless the Spain you're talking about is a 'state' in the USA, Los pueblos d'Espana...and that would be the Spain in Europe, you know, across the Atlantic ocean from where you are...have dark hair, dark skin and dark eyes.

Yeah sure, you might get the occasional blonde hair, blue eyed one, but your statement 'People from Spain have fair skin and blonde hair and light eyes' is a little too general don't you think? You DO know that Spanish people are mediterranean, don't you? I hate to break it to you but the vast majority are darker than you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 07:33

loveandwar write:

Bonnie88 write:

loveandwar write:

amber7205 write:

Hey bonnie88,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 07:31

ready2BwithU write:

sharp1 write:
Well said Bonnie, my friend. I have visited Bonnie in her lovely Victorian home in the heart of London. In turn, Bonnie knows she is welcome anytime in my home.
I too noticed she couldn't spell 'jealous'. lol

In a thread she created herself, entitled "millionaire fakers", loveandwar writes:

"I noticed alot of Millionaire faking going on. Lots of guys pretending to be millionaires, but they are dirt poor. They lie about their income, occupation, houses,looks, age, marriages, education. They live in one bedroom apartments and have young kids at home with a wife. One guy's wife had to work as a maid because her husbands income as a car mechanic didn't cover the bills. How do I know? His wife found my telephone number in his stuff and called me and told me ALL. This is HORRIBLE. I am sure there are some nice genuine guys on this site, but I haven't found any yet. Seems to be alot of low income guys on here."

This is more than a blonde moment! lol Not too intelligent when a mere car mechanic is able to pull the wool over your eyes! LMAO

Millionaires who either come from money, or through their personal success and hard work have a certain demeanor. There intelligence exudes from them effortlessly, yet not braggartly. Having no experience with educated, successful, and financially well off individuals, I can understand how you were easily duped. lol

Millionaires often prefer their own kind, at least someone who is intelligent and educated...Bonnie falls into both of these categories with respect to this site. Possibly your kind might be found on M a t c h . c o m? LOL

sharp1 and bonnie, I hate to break the news to you ladies. But I am a successful millionaire and the last thing I want is a middle aged woman that brags about her education. Successful men do not want educated girls. Successful men want BEAUTIFUL, SLIM, YOUNG, and STUPID. The more young, beautiful and stupid the better. I would much prefer a girl with only a high school education rather than one of you unattractive middle aged woman. Education means nothing to me and other successful men. I make enough money to support a whole family. I don't need her money. I am on here to find a beautiful woman. Not an educated woman. EVERYBODY knows that educated career woman make the worse wifes and horrible mothers. A girl with a high school education that I enjoy looking at every day is much more suitable for millionaire men. The aging middle aged girls that are on here making fun of uneducated beautiful younger woman are just threatened by their beauty. I myself only date beautiful younger woman with little education and little money. Money, education is no problem with wealthy man like myself. Wake up and smell the roses because there is a reason you two are nearly 40 and 50 and single. You ever seen the TV show "three's company" with Chrissy? That is the perfect wife for me. PERFECT!! Young and Dumb and Beautiful. All you middle aged girls on here that like to make fun of girls with little education will be on here for years and years. The young girls which are a good catch are found really quickly by wealthy men and they are not on here for more than a few weeks before they are married off.

hmm hey u gay guy-- perhaps u can find a stunt dopey girl on another site- or hook up with love-- she might have a brother too-- wouldnt that be like christmas for u?/ weeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahhhh

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 20:00

sharp1 write:

thegoodlife2005 write:
Something tells me we ladies are going to be pulling out this comic A LOT . . . . .

LMAO Goodlife...that's funny!

Thank you GoodLife, Weelassy and Mimi...I see you did your homework well Weelassy. I agree loveandwar and this ready2BwithU sound like the same person.
Wow...I hadn't seen the latter posts #1, #2, #3, etc. Harch...in bad taste. Glad I have friends who know me better than to take the word of such a trashy profile.
Thanks again! :-)

Your very welcome me Lass. I was able to read right through all the nasty stuff sent your way.

Tisk Tisk you guys(females)lol...I know who you are.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 18:18

thegoodlife2005 write:
Something tells me we ladies are going to be pulling out this comic A LOT . . . . .

LMAO Goodlife...that's funny!

Thank you GoodLife, Weelassy and Mimi...I see you did your homework well Weelassy. I agree loveandwar and this ready2BwithU sound like the same person.
Wow...I hadn't seen the latter posts #1, #2, #3, etc. Harch...in bad taste. Glad I have friends who know me better than to take the word of such a trashy profile.
Thanks again! :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 15:33

ready2BwithU write:

sharp1 and bonnie, I hate to break the news to you ladies. But I am a successful millionaire and the last thing I want is a middle aged woman that brags about her education. Successful men do not want educated girls. Successful men want BEAUTIFUL, SLIM, YOUNG, and STUPID. The more young, beautiful and stupid the better. I would much prefer a girl with only a high school education rather than one of you unattractive middle aged woman. Education means nothing to me and other successful men. I make enough money to support a whole family. I don't need her money. I am on here to find a beautiful woman. Not an educated woman. EVERYBODY knows that educated career woman make the worse wifes and horrible mothers. A girl with a high school education that I enjoy looking at every day is much more suitable for millionaire men. The aging middle aged girls that are on here making fun of uneducated beautiful younger woman are just threatened by their beauty. I myself only date beautiful younger woman with little education and little money. Money, education is no problem with wealthy man like myself. Wake up and smell the roses because there is a reason you two are nearly 40 and 50 and single. You ever seen the TV show "three's company" with Chrissy? That is the perfect wife for me. PERFECT!! Young and Dumb and Beautiful. All you middle aged girls on here that like to make fun of girls with little education will be on here for years and years. The young girls which are a good catch are found really quickly by wealthy men and they are not on here for more than a few weeks before they are married off.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 15:26

ready2BwithU write:

sharp1 write:
Well said Bonnie, my friend. I have visited Bonnie in her lovely Victorian home in the heart of London. In turn, Bonnie knows she is welcome anytime in my home.

In a thread she created herself, entitled "millionaire fakers", loveandwar writes:

"I noticed alot of Millionaire faking going on. Lots of guys pretending to be millionaires, but they are dirt poor. They lie about their income, occupation, houses,looks, age, marriages, education. They live in one bedroom apartments and have young kids at home with a wife. One guy's wife had to work as a maid because her husbands income as a car mechanic didn't cover the bills. How do I know? His wife found my telephone number in his stuff and called me and told me ALL. This is HORRIBLE. I am sure there are some nice genuine guys on this site, but I haven't found any yet. Seems to be alot of low income guys on here."

This is more than a blonde moment! lol Not too intelligent when a mere car mechanic is able to pull the wool over your eyes! LMAO

Millionaires who either come from money, or through their personal success and hard work have a certain demeanor. There intelligence exudes from them effortlessly, yet not braggartly. Having no experience with educated, successful, and financially well off individuals, I can understand how you were easily duped. lol

Millionaires often prefer their own kind, at least someone who is intelligent and educated...Bonnie falls into both of these categories with respect to this site. Possibly your kind might be found on M a t c h . c o m? LOL

sharp1 and bonnie, I hate to break the news to you ladies. But I am a successful millionaire and the last thing I want is a middle aged woman that brags about her education. Successful men do not want educated girls. Successful men want BEAUTIFUL, SLIM, YOUNG, and STUPID. The more young, beautiful and stupid the better.The more young, beautiful and stupid the better. I would much prefer a girl with only a high school education rather than one of you unattractive middle aged woman. Education means nothing to me and other successful men. I make enough money to support a whole family. I don't need her money. I am on here to find a beautiful woman. Not an educated woman. EVERYBODY knows that educated career woman make the worse wifes and horrible mothers. A girl with a high school education that I enjoy looking at every day is much more suitable for millionaire men. The aging middle aged girls that are on here making fun of uneducated beautiful younger woman are just threatened by their beauty. I myself only date beautiful younger woman with little education and little money. Money, education is no problem with wealthy man like myself. Wake up and smell the roses because there is a reason you two are nearly 40 and 50 and single. You ever seen the TV show "three's company" with Chrissy? That is the perfect wife for me. PERFECT!! Young and Dumb and Beautiful. All you middle aged girls on here that like to make fun of girls with little education will be on here for years and years. The young girls which are a good catch are found really quickly by wealthy men and they are not on here for more than a few weeks before they are married off.

Oh My.....FOR Christ sake Jimmy you better RUN....said with a very strong Scottish accent.

You comment on here all you want is quote ( Successful men do not want educated girls. Successful men want BEAUTIFUL, SLIM, YOUNG, and STUPID. The more young, beautiful and stupid the better). Yet in your profile your wants are to meet a women that is between 40_55 intelligent with great personality...lol....You are rude and ignorant most certainly lost the skills through your delevopmental stages...Your bedside manners are completely out the door....Thank god not one of my loved ones are under your care....lol...but then gain I am not to worried as your not in the medical profession.

I checked it out after you posted .

#1. Will you do this for 1 million thread? EAT S*HIT?....tisk tisk

#2. Men whats the first thing you look for in women thread...your reply Sharp your damn ugly like my Grandma....what a rotten grandson you are....oh wait your not a male though....lmao

#3. How do I get someone to IM me thread? Your response is telling a member that it would be her fault if she was r*aped.

As a result of the severity of your nasty comments I had you investigated through the college of physicians and then some.....The result you DON'T EXIST.

Your busted and I know who you are...TAKE your unbalanced personality elsewhere.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 14:12

ready2BwithU write:

sharp1 write:

As for you...go buy yourself a brain! Millionaire, my a*ss. What did you do? Win the lottery?
You date younger, uneducated women because you feel threatened. With an attitude like that, any educated woman would kick your a*ss. So you opt for some poor innocent girl with whom you can play pathetic games of psychological and emotional blackmail.

And before you decide to come up with some ridiculous reasons as to why I'm single...I'll clarify it for you. I'm single because that's how I want it!

P.S. Guys like you aren't doing any favours for the great intelligent guys out there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 14:01

loveandwar write:

Bonnie88 write:

loveandwar write:

amber7205 write:

Hey bonnie88,

I'd watch that mouth if I were you...there's nothing on you that would make anyone jealous...at least not me. In case you didn't notice..love IS colorblind the world over...true love, that is.

What's the matter? Some hot Asian/Black/'not white' girl steal your white man? You're just a racist dumb chick. And LEARN TO SPELL !!! Didn't you go to kindergarten? Jeez!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 06:30

ready2BwithU write:

hey REady, then why do u put on your profile looking for woman aged 40-55 , intelligent and slim woman?? why not 20-35, high school and preferably dumb?? Afraid that you need viagra to service the young and nubile spring chicken when you get over the hill and your anatomy needs alot of cranking? lol..
You have not seen me..and I can sure act the dumb glam type if I wish and I am not short of admirers...I m on here for laughs and to find likeminded friends .For the record I have had 4 proposals over the last 2 years, except I prefer to stay single by choice, happy with LAT relationships and have had 20 years of a great happy marriage till untimely death rob me of my true love .I was married to a v. succesful lawyer who appreciated me for my brains as well as my looks.NOw that he is gone , I have at least the legal brains to manage the estate.
When you go for the young spring chicken with no brains, very soon when the physical aspect deteriorates with age then there is nothing much of her to hold your interest and so you go for the next young model ..like the way you change cars..and lose your fortune in alimony..that is not the smartest move doc..take it from a lawyer..if you go for a smart sassy girl with brains and a good career at least she won't rip you off your fortune, and if her body work gets old at least her engine still gives lots of mileage and she is one prized vintage...so good luck with your search..don't forget the beautiful dumb girl suffers the same wear and tear as the beautiful smart girl with education.The difference I think is the smart one is a threat to your ego and you don't like one that talks back.
AS a doc I am sure you also realise that to fully enjoy good sex and married life you need stimulation on all front and back, top and bottom. Good luck with your search..and I am sure you would have no problems getting what you want , just make sure she is not a surprise package..the sort who traps you with her looks,(and possibly she is more intelligent than you think but chose to just not go on to college after high school) move on to greener pastures when she has fleeced you..but of course the truly dumb ones will stick to you like a leech and you could have a hardtime trying to discard her along the way till the next model comes along.

PS..intelligence per se has little to do with education. The latter is what you wish to do with the intelligence you are endowed with. I just happen to believe in educating the gift of intelligence that I was lucky to be given. I don't think for one moment I was making fun of Loveandwar but it was a case of putting her in her right place when she makes such prejudicial remarks about me and Asian women going for white men. And I hope education will make her see the flaws of her remark.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 06:07

loveandwar write:

amber7205 write:

hmm that wasnt nice loveandwar --Asian women are stunning and that statement u made is borderline racist.think about it ditz

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 23:52

sharp1 write:

With due respect to you Sharp, I have no desire to declare on site whether I am a millionaire or not and I hope I do not sound arrogant flaunting my academic degrees but merely did so as evidence of what I have done with my time trying to educate myself. Education does not encompass merely academic degrees alone but more importantly the humility that one discovers in finding how little we know when we start the process of learning to be better educated individuals..it never stops and will continue through one's lifetime. It will also show us how miniscule we are against the whole firmament of knowledge.
Mat*ch.c*om and MM I believe are sister sites and I have seen candidates on this site appear on the other too and it matters not which one they wish to put their profiles on , if they wish to cast their net further and wider in the hope of finding their soulmate.
I don't choose my friends by their pocket size and certainly did not marry a millionaire at all but married a very capable, honest, kind and generous man whom I loved and was loved in great measure. To me that is worth more than its weight in gold.

I came on MM to find likeminded friends and am glad I am not short-changed in finding some v. genuine ones and I really don't care if they are millionaires or not as long as we gravitate for the same interests and feel we have much to share as global citizens on such a fascinating cyber site.
I am sure Loveandwar, whether you are a man/woman will find that deliberately being nasty and taking an offensive stand is not the best way to find real friends .Of course if your intention is to pick a fight and find yourself cyber enemies , then you have certainly done a remarkable job!
Suggest you change your handle to 'Poisonpen' or 'Cyanideprick'..enjoy spreading your killjoy spirit..gives us an opportunity to practise Sophisticated SArcasm which I fear will be lost on you..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 19:34

Really now..Love and war. A little snappy there are we? Very negative comment for a bunch of people looking.

Asian ladies have a beautiful appeal and show things that are fresh and new to Anglos...Good matches.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 15:51

Ah. Let's put together some facts.

Beautiful face and body in the pictures, but no work went into building her profile. It seems all she has to offer a potential suitor is . . . face, body. HM.

She's already insisted that the moderators remove negative comments from her profile - - were they from someone who had the misfortune of actually meeting her? Or was their correspondence from her THAT BAD?

Most of her posts are either complaining, rude, racist/sexist or just plain NASTY.

Seems like this character is using a fake profile to channel his bitter fantasy of what he imagines a beautiful woman must be like on the inside.

. . . uh . . . nice try. Howbout some therapy instead?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 10:54

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 12:41

loveandwar write:

Bonnie88 write:

loveandwar write:

amber7205 write:

Hey bonnie88,

Perhaps you don't realise that I am a lawyer with an MA in Chinese and Japanese (two of the most difficult languages in the world) and planning to do a Phd at Columbia, and I do not need a meal ticket anywhere . I have PR in UK but remain loyal to my own country in the Fareast where it is a tax haven and would not dream of going to US other than invest in a home for fun, researching at my leisure as a full paying student there.

As for the prejudicial remark that you have made, not only have you insulted the military men who are protecting your own country , you have also insulted a lot of hardworking Asian women who have taken on menial jobs that no one wants to do so that the likes of you could have cheap help at your beck and call.
BTW I only learnt English at age 8 but I could sure spell 'jealous' correctly. As for American men with brains who appreciate intellectual woman , I am not short of admirers.
My mention of blue eyes was a remark in response to Sharp in jest and certainly NOT you.
London is where I have every intention of staying , I go to the US every year for holidays and have never needed to go on the back of any American man but on my own Green back. And I certainly make sure I don't go anywhere near the likes of you. I like to believe that Americans are not all like you , I have more faith in the rest of the beautiful USA because I do have lots of genuinely liberal minded American friends there who truly welcome the likes of ME...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 12:01

niceguylooking write:
Amber & Bonnie, I've got my eyes on you 2 ! LOL, distance is an issue with me, but I appreciate the comments.

Thank you , and I am sure you are a highly intelligent gentleman who appreciates women with brains, any color...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 12:01

Loveandwar, I was thinking about your comment, sounds like a blond moment to me ! Get it..I hope so anyhow.