#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Life > Have you?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Have you??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 17, 2014 18:57

Heard of the Three hundred six trillion stars scientist have not counted? Did you know scientist say the dirt from space is no harm too humans! False information

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 19, 2014 12:59

Have You ??

Yes I have, and I probably will again, at the appropriate time. Oh! I'm sorry, I hadn't read far enough YOUR actual question is about stars and dirt from OUTER space right (smile) ?

Actually what scientist say is that Uncontaminated dirt from OUTER space is no harm to humans. Given that meteorite's hit the earth frequently with no known harm, other than the damage done by the impact this appears to be true. There is another theory to consider, it's possible that humans arrived here ( in some form, before evolving into the form we are now  ) carried by dust from outer space. If that theory is true, then man's arrival here and the harm that  men do to each other is the harm of the dirt from outer space (smile).   Remember YOU and I are on a planet in space revolving around the Sun, the dirt would be coming from OUTER space . All that having been said, I believe that you have an end game, in writing what you wrote  (something that you believe and want to share with whomever answered your post ) in this case that would be me. Would you share that with me now, so that I might be enlightened (smile).           

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share