#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Religion > Spiritualism Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Spiritualism
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 08, 2005 22:21

Agiftfromheaven.....you are a great gal! I love your posts and I can't stand spoilurotten. He is a self-righteous pompous azz. He needs to go somewhere else.

Thanks for putting him in his place!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 07, 2005 11:31

IB, If a mechanic that has 30 years experince talks to me for just a few minutes, he can easily tell that i dont really know anything much about that subject even though i know many car parts and what they do.Your problem with me is, you want to go on human reasoning, you think or you feel instead of book, chapter and verse to back up and prove what you say. Anyone that tries that approach is going to get their lunch eaten. Its not a matter of my way, its a matter of Gods way and it is very evident that you dont know enough about the bible to involve yourself in any bibical debate.That isnt meant to be cruel or mean, just the facts.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 07, 2005 05:40

Gift, why dont you explain EXACTLY what it is that you do then, maybe others wouldnt get the wrong impression. If what you do, matches scripture then, hey, i will be your biggest fan if you help others based on a thus saith the Lord. If not then, i will be your biggest critic.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 07, 2005 01:07

Spoil, the Bibile contradicts itself on ALL subjects throughout except for homosexuality!

Why do you want to follow a book that does not know itself?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 09:37

Just had a thought, Spoil - if you seriously believe that I work with witchcraft perhaps you had better be careful what you say to me otherwise I might put a spell on you!!

You have lived a sheltered life if you don't know what a Medium is, or a Spiritualist for that matter. I do a lot of work in the US for your Spiritualist churches, who, incidentally, are all Christian Spiritualist Churches and absolve their sins through christ.

See, something else you didn't know.

The problem is that people like you criticise us Mediums and Spiritualists but none of you have the first clue about

a. what we believe
b. what we know to be true
c. what we do
d. what we are
e. what we profess
f. the tenets of our faith
etc, etc, etc
and that really makes me mad.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 01:59

Spoil - you seem to think that you are an "expert" on everything to do with religion!

I am neither a witch nor a fortune teller and I wish you would cease from classifying me as such.

I can and I do speak to the people of this world whom have left their physical body to reside in the spiritual realm.

I have been able to converse with the spirit world since as far back as I can remember.

We are all spirit within the body, even you spoil, and as such we are all part of God, of the collective Divine consciousness, as was/is Christ.

We all go to the same spiritual realm when the physical death of the body occurs, whatever religion you profess is neither here nor there.
The mind is housed within the spiritual body and therefore we keep our personality, we keep our mind.

There are many pathways to God, Spoil.

Just remember that the Bible contradicts itself on many, many subjects, save one, which I wiil leave to you to work out for yourself.

I have a Gift, a Gift which was given to me by God. I work in the Light, I work with God. I work to help others in Service of God, not to make money. If you read my profile you will see that I have not one, but two Ph.D's to my name. I am neither stupid nor an idiot.

Open your mind to the greater power of Spirituality, your own Spirituality, Spoil. Your world currently seems to be based on fear and demonics.

Methinks you have been watching too many of the modern movies that portray us Mediums in a very bad light.

In the 20 years that I have actively worked with my Mediumship I can honestly say that I have never once encountered anything that could be termed either "evil" or "from the dark side"

If you want to frighten yourself all the way through your life then that is your prerogative.

Wake up and smell the most beautiful roses sent to us by the spirit realms, the realm that IS Father God.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 18:47

I am glad you are using the bible as a basis of authority. That being true and the new testament being full of examples of devils and people being possessed with devils, on what basis do you say there is none? What is a spiritualists medium? Can you give me book, chapter and verse on that one, not familar with that term. If you care to check acts chapter two where the first so called, "speaking in tongues" was first recorded, you will find that it is simply, someone speaking in a known foreign language without having ever learned that language, not some gribbish some use today and the key was in 1 cor., for a person to keep quiet and not do that UNLESS someone could interpert what was being said.That was a gift of the spirit, the holy spirit. There is a vast difference between trhe Holy Spirit world and the world of witchcraft and fortune tellers.That is satans world.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 02, 2005 04:27

Interesting theory!

Demons, devils, etc, do not exist.

Perhaps someone should tell the present Pope that having a Sitting with a Medium is forbidden? He has Sittings regularly, as did the previous two Popes.

The Pope took the ban off Mediums and Mediumship back in 1996 and therefore Mediumship and Spiritualism as a religion has become very popular in both Italy and Spain since that time.

Spiritualism and witchcraft are two entirely different things.

I am a working Spiritualist Medium myself so I do know what I am speaking about!!

It is quite clear, in the passage in Corinthians, that :

Spiritual Healing
Speaking in tongues
Aiding others with the gift of second sight
etc

Is perfectly acceptable

Just remember that both the Old and the New Testament of the Bible are littered with examples of Spiritualist activity. What about the Prophets, etc?

Jesus himself was the greatest Medium and Healer ever to walk the earth.

So, if you say that Spiritualism is the work of the Devil you are also placing Christ himself into the same category!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2005 19:02

The Holy Spirit and the spirit world are two totally different things. Most of us have enough problem living up to the "fruits of the spirit", i.e., love, joy, happiness, etc Nothing wrong with studying about the Holy Spirit. The spirit world, meaning witchcraft, fortune tellers and such ARE forbidden to christians. That is the demon world.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 08:10

That is NOT true spoiled!!!

Go to 1st Corinthians Chapter 12 Verse 1-12 where Jesus explains the gift of the spirit!

The Old Testament is against it, but not the new!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 16:28

Christians are told to avoid the spirit world. Usually, when one plays with fire, they will get burnt.