#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Religion > Spiritualism Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Spiritualism
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 25, 2005 05:41

You may come, with my permission, to a Service I will be taking in Tennessee this year.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 19:11

The ONLY way you can prove anything of a religious nature is by book, chapter and verse, history, manuscripts, etc. You CLAIM to talk to the ones passed on. I say that if, you indeed do tlk to someone, it is the devil himself fooling you. Now, prove your statement, prove me wrong.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 06:50

AGFH, I believe the way you do. There are different 'religions' just like there are different nationalities. Those are all just the 'casings' for what's really underneath. I've had experiences since I was a child, especially ones in adulthood, that proved to me personally our spirit never dies.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 01:16

Certain people here !!??!!! should be banned for causing a public nuisance!!

How does anyone put up with it in the real world?

Why should anyone put up with it in the real world?

Just think on this for a moment, just think that I might just be right in my work. I can prove what I know to be true - I spend my time giving evidence of survival of life after death, have done for 20 years and more. Not fortune telling, not being a witch or a gypsy. Just being the telephone line from one world to another.

I can and a I do prove it, just about every day of the week.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 23, 2005 23:35

AGFH When i say this it is not because i would not. It is because you can't as you see every day. I wouldn't but do continue it is very interesting. I do not participate but i do read. I have nothing against anything you ladies discuss.

IB thanks IOU......S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 23, 2005 05:28

Thanks for you comments S4 originally came to discuss alternative thoughts in spirituality. But someone has to keep adding his 2 cents, and telling us we are not worthy to speak to him......so why did he come to a thread that would annoy him so much?
Anyways, obviously we can't have a discussion here, so we can write each other an discuss, without interferrence.
Spoils is spoils, and the name suits. Can't let anyone else have some fun!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 23, 2005 05:21

And as I have already said, if you don't like the religious forum then don't read it or join in.

Religion, money and sex are the three big problem areas with relationships, did you not know that?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 22, 2005 07:44

As i said Talking about religion is Tabboo. If a person could listen without comment then it would be ok. But they can't. It's one argument after another. Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 22, 2005 01:58

1 Corinthians 12

12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 22, 2005 01:10

Right now I wish I was a witch; then I could put a spell on certain people who will not allow others to have a mind or an opinion of their own!

Unfortunately, I am not a witch, contrary to popular belief. What a pity!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 22, 2005 00:26

Morning IB!!!

As a Spiritualist we recognise God as the Father of all things.

We recognise the Kingdom of Heaven.

As a Spiritualist we do recognise Christ, we do acknowledge Christ as the Son of God. We also recognise that Christ was the greatest Medium and Healer ever to walk the earth.

If someone is a Christian Spiritualist then they also absolve their sin through Christ.
If someone is a non-Christian Spiritualist then they have the principal of "Personal Responsibility" instead of absolution.
That is entirely the choice of the individual.

I do Church Services for both Christian and non-Christian Spiritualist Churches both here and in the USA.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 21, 2005 19:46

IB, i saw right away what that deceiver was up to.Her true colors are now showing and here is what the Lord says about her and her kind. 2 John 1:7, " Many deceivers are entered into the world who does not confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." 1 Joth 4:3, " And every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God." 1 John 2:22, " Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ." That liar isnt running another religion, she runs a cult. I have warned all of you about her from the start. RUN the other way, she is a liar, a deceiver and the enemy of God.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 21, 2005 05:31

Rotten - I am NOT answering any of your questions.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 22:52

PHONEYGIFT, Answere my question, do you recognize Jesus as the son of God?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 02:39

--"He who begins by loving Christianity better than Truth, will proceed by loving his sect or church better than Christianity, and end in loving himself better than all." Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 00:42

There is, in actual fact, NO evidence that the biblical Jesus existed, as IB says!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 14:53

GIFTFROMHELL, With your thinking, you definately need my approval.Are you still dreaming about having any of my posts removed? Look for yourself, they are all still there.Btw, you say the old Testament should be thrown away and it is out dated. The law of that time(moses law) has been replaced by a new and better one, Christs but, the rest of it is simply history so, do you believe we should destroy all history books? The laws that pertain to the horse and buggy days certainally dont apply now so, should we destroy all history since then that, doesnt apply today? Thats what your line of thinking is saying - is it not? If its not the same, why not? Btw again, do you recognize Jesus as the son of God?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 01:27

Not removing any posts Rotten. No need to. I did not use any profanity towards you or anyone else, nor do I tell lies. You started the mud-slinging on this thread, the thread that I started for Spiritualism.

I have now had 6 of your posts removed by the MM Staff, so you don't need to go back and do it yourself. If your ego tells you otherwise then you are lying to yourself!

I do not need , nor am I seeking, your approval for anything, when will you realise this fact?

The fact is that I have been strong in my faith since I was a small child, I was not indoctrinated by any man or by any book. I do not run my life by rules which were applicable in the ancient world, nor will I ever be.

Whatever you choose to believe is entirely up to you. This is a Spiritualist thread and, as I keep telling you, if you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 01:21

PSYCHIC WARRIOR:

a most brilliant book by David Morehouse. This is a most exciting story of how a gifted psychic has been able to make a tremendous contribution to his country in the military. This is the true story of the CIA's paranormal espionage program. David Morehouse was a highly decorated army officer. When he was hit by a stray bullet, he began to have out-of-body experiences and, as a consequence, was recruited as a psychic spy for Stargate, one of the most successful secret programs of espionage ever instigated by the CIA.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 01:18

CHINA'S SUPER PSYCHICS:

It terrified many people in the West when this book was released by Paul Dong & Thomas E Raffill. Notwithstanding it took a long time to research the book, the contents show that China is using psychic skills for military purposes and the government of China takes psychic skills very seriously. Some informed psychics in the West argue that the Chinese Secret Service is doing what the CIA has been doing for years - using psychic skills for espionage and intelligence. The Chinese may be ahead of the U.S in military psychic espionage. My experience shows that the country which controls high psychic skills -such as remote viewing, pre-cognitive psychicism, materialization, military mediumship, telepathy, afterlife psychic-physics, teleportation - will control anything in the world. Just one example some years ago which would have terrified security anywhere in the world: eye witnesses watched a psychic demonstrating putting an electric light switch on and off several times using only his mind to direct his energy to shift the switch. That would also be the equivalent of starting a motor car, switching on any motor controlling electricity and other military machines by non-physical, psychic energy.