#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > pop star Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
pop star
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 21, 2004 03:04

i'm a feminist boy! chic look and very original! from europe. if you are interesting on me, you just ask "hot" questions... i joke! bye to every nice girl here! james, 27, switzerland.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 21, 2005 01:01

Moblog: phony

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 08, 2005 22:59

thumbs down to you moblog.....I was referring to the sudden switch from a girly-boy looking for cyber sex to the twist over to widows.......it didn't make any sense and STILL doesn't. I wasn't being negative, just pointing out the obvious......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 03, 2005 02:07

WIDOWHOOD
HI Sheen47 & Greeneyezsmiling...looks like we could start a widow's club here on this site..I lost my husband to cancer two years ago...
I think learning to live alone again is always a challenge..at least it hits us when we are still fit and healthy to manage on our own.
Look at the bright side, at least we know we don't have to play nursemaid anymore, we are liberated in many ways to do the things that we have put on hold...
we are different from divorcees in that we have all had good marriages and knew true love...and need not be in a hurry to find replacement spouses..we have good memories of happy times..
we may be intimidating to men since our spouses have left high benchmarks to meet ..so our expectations are high...
there is nobility in widowhood..and there is peace in our solitude..
we know how to give and find that true love again...and hopefully men out there would know how to appreciate us..we come with years of relevant life enriching experience...it would be their loss not to know us as friends and lovers...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 03, 2005 00:32

Are you guys nuts??? There isn't a post about being a widow....just one from a girly-boy looking for cyber sex.....geez.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 29, 2004 09:58

Hello Sheen47
I am widowed also. It will be 2 years this coming February. It does get better and life goes on. Please feel free to e-mail me. I am always looking for new friends.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 26, 2004 05:17

I would enjoy talking to other like minded men who has lost a spouse to death. Please take time to read my profile