#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Is it likely a millionaire will find a GORGEOUS girl on here Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is it likely a millionaire will find a GORGEOUS girl on here
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 16, 2013 23:02

I made a profile on here half heartedly with great skepticism. 

What I really want is a gorgeous girl.

I saw women I was attracted to in NYC, but they were fake profiles of girls from Playboy.

I am a millionaire, and if I can find what I'm looking for on here I'd get certified in a heart beat.

I have a position at a hedge fund, and have a good salary. I also have sizeable assets.

I'm in my late 20s and handsome. Recently broke up with my girlfriend and looking to start again.

Thanks everyone. Best wishes.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 02, 2013 07:59

I agreed with most people in this chat, try to avoid putting that you are a millionaire, instead certified at least your picture and age, and afterwards browse profiles to seek for that girl, but beyond only looks try to read their profiles and see what type of people they really are!! Best luck!! :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 01, 2013 15:58

Boy, you are cyncial. That might be an issue of yours. We (girls) are not stupid. If we see your negativity inside, we are not going to want to be with you. Besides, physical attractiveness is only a small part of the package. I am honest enough to admit, the outside must "float my boat", but I also look at the inside. The inside and outside must be attractive to me. Does that mean the man must be a supermodel? Heck no! But, I have to, at least, enjoy his package (looks and character, not the package you men automatically think of- you are so transparent!). 

So, Will8222, it sounds to me, that you have a bit of maturing left to do. Good luck. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 30, 2013 04:50

Funny but these are questions from both - men and women - are these profiles here are real...?

I joined just yesterday..and I liked the idea of being "verified" with photos ( I sent my driving license scanned) and other aspects.

I hoped so much profiles here ARE for real, especially if "certified" sign on them!

Mayve we can make a forum topic "HEY THIS IS FOR REAL PEOPLE ONLY"...?))

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 25, 2013 22:32

I completely agree. If that is the aragement in the relationship it is used to enhance not control.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 24, 2013 12:40

I agree with you. Having money is just a part of it. Most wealthy individuals use money as a tool to get what they want. I know only very few successful people that are "grounded" and figured out what's really important. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 23, 2013 20:07

For one of the parties to have money doesn't neccessarily mean the woman/other party  benefits at all, unless you (or whomever has the money) is willing to spend it on their lover.

Most millionaires (I am one of them) try not to use the money to control the relationship but by nature of having money it is nearly impossible to not lead the direction since the other party (the poor one) has to give up their job in order to travel for longer periods of time (if that is what you're in to). Also the issue of living quarters and rent gets in the way. Car payments...all of this can be easily paid for by the millionaires thus controlling the other party.

It doesn't have to be with melicious intent, it just happens by nature of ability.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 21, 2013 17:31

There are a lot ot gorgeous women on here. It just takes time to weed through them to find the real ones.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 18, 2013 12:27

Do you judge a book by the cover?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 18, 2013 00:43

Wouldn't it have been much easier to NOT tell anyone you're a "millionaire". The problem is that you are already shallow but you are now going to attract all types of women. On second thought, maybe you two (whoever this gorgeous girl is) deserve each other.  Yeah...good luck.