#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Hot Passion Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Hot Passion
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 21:19

Do you not believe that passion is one of the most important levels of a relationship. How do we teach men passion that just do not get it. I feel that very highly sexual people are most passionate. I'm there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 07, 2006 20:33

Many latin people are passionate - in nature and about life. Their temerament might be also expressive - they talk from the heart...they might yell occasionally too lol. The fire of life starts from within the individual...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 01, 2006 06:29

yes i beleive it im me

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 25, 2006 04:13

theprtty1 write:
If you attract men that share your interest and can relate to your interpretation of life, you will be with someone that is passionate because you will turn on all his senses. Passion starts when you feel you like the one you are with. It is easier to find someone to love you than some one who truly likes you and is passionate about who you are and who he is when he shares time with you.We are all passionate about something.Passion is not just about sex it's about so many other things that sometimes are expressed through sex. Find someone you like and that likes the way you look,the sound of your voice,your thoughts,your words,your scent and you won't need to teach him a thing.

Amen! Absolutely true and completely agreed with from this man's perspective.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 27, 2006 01:40

If you attract men that share your interest and can relate to your interpretation of life, you will be with someone that is passionate because you will turn on all his senses. Passion starts when you feel you like the one you are with. It is easier to find someone to love you than some one who truly likes you and is passionate about who you are and who he is when he shares time with you.We are all passionate about something.Passion is not just about sex it's about so many other things that sometimes are expressed through sex. Find someone you like and that likes the way you look,the sound of your voice,your thoughts,your words,your scent and you won't need to teach him a thing.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 16, 2006 16:14

Oh how right you Altruisticman, its the only way to make for an interesting, being passionate about all one does, couldn't live any other way, but Ive never followed the flock, always been an adventurer , a pioneer, always question authority, live my life by rules and live it passionately. OK so one gets ones fingers burnt occasionally but its worth it. Find you also attract like minded people, a very big bonus.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 14, 2006 16:18

KaylaFine write:
Do you not believe that passion is one of the most important levels of a relationship. How do we teach men passion that just do not get it. I feel that very highly sexual people are most passionate. I'm there.

I believe that passion is an essential part of life (Professional and Personal). If a person has no passion for life then you can forget about it.

Passion is one of the strongest forces on earth, second only to water.

Personally, I feel that highly passionate people are very sexual.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 12, 2006 16:17

Quick Definitions for 'hot'

adj: used of physical heat
adj: characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement
adj: extended meanings

Quick Definitions for 'passion'

noun: strong feeling or emotion
noun: intense passion or emotion
noun: something that is desired intensely

So i suppose when you get this two together in a close space and they feel and consent.......BINGO!!!!....lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 10, 2006 09:16

I like passionfruit.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 21:33

Nymphomaniac ? it is funny and interesting point of view. ?How do we teach men passion that just do not get it? ?WOW?Who and why takes a liberty to teach somebody passion? A woman cannot ?teach? or force a man to have a passion for her. The same applies to men. Do we want this to happen? Deep down? everybody does. Never mind how inconvenient it may be for our stable and sometimes monotonous life stile. Take a melancholic mask off your face and admit it. I believe every man has an ability to be passionate for the VERY SPECIAL SOMEBODY and every woman has ability to spark a passion in the VERY SPECIAL SOMEBODY. By the way, Angyson, a picture with a car just stunning, especially the car, looks like a shot from a movie The Great Gatsby. Disclosure: This remark has nothing to do with ?passion? topic and I am not trying to get your attention, we have mutually non-matching profiles?lol. Just would like to participate in that timeless discussion and practice my English.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 24, 2006 06:19

PASSION FLOWS WITH THE WATER
BLOWS WITH THE WIND
BURNS WITH DESIRE AND
GROUNDS DIVINELY

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 10:58

Passion, my favorite feeling. Everything experienced is felt, we are only aware of anything by it?s feeling. Most are disconnected, unfeeling, my guess is due to ego. Passion is (in my opinion) a level of feeling. If one has passion it can be seen in all aspect of their lives, working passionately in something they love, passionate in activities, in conversations they enjoy and when hurt they hurt passionately. I think passion can be mistaken for lustt (in my opinion lustt is an ego feeling).

Chemistry is an interesting word used to describe what most are looking for yet I don?t think most really understand that true meaning. Feelings are only felt through a mix of chemicals created to feel. We?ve created a world with so many substances to control our feelings yet we can create those substances ourselves by choice and intensions, it?s how one decides to react to an event. When one cries the chemistry of happy and sad tears are completely different. When searching for that chemistry, it?s a mixture of ones chemicals created by all parameters affecting ones life. When you meet that other, the other that creates the passion most are looking for, it?s a perfect mix of each other?s chemistry. To keep that love alive, that passion, that chemistry two have to have the same intensions is all aspects of life. If both feel the same level of value in a relationship I believe that passion will always grow.

Passion is rare to find, thousands of dating websites each having thousands of members yet it?s extremely hard to find that one your looking for. I do believe people settle because they don?t believe that perfect chemistry and passion exists. I do believe it?s out there and will find each other magnetically. Magnetics is something I don?t think most are aware of its existence. Magnetics is similar to air, you can?t see it but it?s there and can be seen in positive and negative. Scientifically a better understanding of gravity is found in an understanding of magnetics. Passion and chemistry can be found and will enter into ones life through magnetics (wild thought lol). If one can dream, be clear, patient, live your life as though it?s there, magnetically that perfect mix can be found. Live with Passion and Passion will find you.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 17:22

The more mind we have the greater the passions are, since the passions being only sentiments and thoughts that belong purely to the mind although they are occasioned by the body, it is obvious that they are no longer any thing but the mind itself, and that thus they fill up its entire capacity. I speak here only of the ardent passions, for the others are often mingled together and cause a very annoying confusion; but this is never the case in those who have mind.
In a great soul everything is great.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 11:52

I agree, but remember this if passion between two people was meant to be it shouldnt have to be forced or taught its an emotion not a trick. Find someone that share your sexual energy and passion.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 09, 2005 21:31

You are ever so right blondie!
Talking dirty is one of the highlights of passion I totally agree. Makes it that much more exciting, and getting down dirty makes it so excitable!

Kayla

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 23, 2005 16:18

passion is the key to if you go on any further with someone, you either stay friends or venture on to love because of the pssion drawing you near...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2005 14:18

Maybe so, Mimi, but I'm talking about the relationship that is between man and a woman as a marriage. To truely burn for eachother you need passion. When I experienced a close relationship I have always felt passion, desire (not only intimate) just to be close to and with her. I personally think that passion is what makes us to give all to eachother and keeps love alive. Now I know that there are times that feeling might not be there but to stir it back up I have to make a decision to think about things why I love her.
But than again that's just me :)
Maybe so, Mimi, but I'm talking about the relationship that is between man and a woman as a marriage. To truely burn for eachother you need passion. When I experienced a close relationship I have always felt passion, desire (not only intimate) just to be close to and with her. I personally think that passion is what makes us to give all to eachother and keeps love alive. Now I know that there are times that feeling might not be there but to stir it back up I have to make a decision to think about things why I love her.
But than again that's just me :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 12:27

I have to agree, ture passion is a rare thing. I believe passion is just like love shown by giving. And when giving is involved passion never ends. Somebody once said that successful marriage requires falling in love over and over again, always with the same person. Personally, I can't see close relationship between man and a woman without passion.
But why is it so hard to find?

I have to disagree with that Fixit. Childhood friends (man and woman) can have a close relationship without passion. You can love someone without feeling passion for them.

Passion is an emotion, albeit a sexual one, and like all other emotions (love, sadness, joy, etc) it can't be taught. It's already within you and only surfaces... instinctively ... when you're with the right person and feel that way about them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 10:42

I have to agree, ture passion is a rare thing. I believe passion is just like love shown by giving. And when giving is involved passion never ends. Somebody once said that successful marriage requires falling in love over and over again, always with the same person. Personally, I can't see close relationship between man and a woman without passion.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 06:54

Thanks again beautiful !
Thanks again beautiful !