#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Is Charlie Sheen a member? I want him Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is Charlie Sheen a member? I want him
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 07, 2006 04:35

Does anyone know?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 14, 2010 02:37

Hello,
I read your comment about Nigeria scammers..
would you be so kind as to expand on this? please
thank you.
J.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 13, 2010 08:31

Why would you want him,

taking a knive to his wife's throat could of been you

oh yeah, i heard what we read is real 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 19, 2010 10:30

This should teach some ladies a lesson to NEVER talk about whom they met here.... or went out on a date with! Come on - What happened to loyalty and discretion???!

YES I luckily did read Charlie Sheen's profile and he made it very clear that he is looking for an equal. .... and NO I did not date him ha ha ha - eventhough I think he is cute: he looks exactly like my ex-husband ha ha ha or the other way around? Hhmmm well I did not fit his profile: I do not live/work in Hollywood and am not a famous model ;-(
BUT I have a heart of gold ha ha ha...didn’t help me though. Keep smiling!

But I must admit there are very impressive people here you'd never expect on a dating site at all, no - not even in your dreams! They are really famous, wealthy and powerful, leading businesses, are in politics and you'd know them from TV. So if you have the honor to meet them, please do make sure he/she has their privacy guaranteed when he/she talks to you and PLEASE do not blurt it out to the press, even if the date did not work out.. Life goes on.

Well listen to me giving advice? See I run a German dating website in Germany & Europe and hear a lot and experienced a lot of positive things. Did you ever think about this? --> IF women (and men) would keep silent/discrete, there would be a lot more profile's with photos here, don't you think? This is a very sensitive situation to meet on this dating site: to be cabable to open up your heart, learning to trust a person, nervous to be turned down, uncertain if they'll be exposed etc.

My advice to all is: More HONESTY on the internet! Have your age, photo income and occupation verified to get rid of those Nigerian scammers and afterall this website is called Millionaire Match or www.HappyMillionaer.eu - or not? Please consider this, imagine you were in their shoes? Isn't it hard enough to figure out if you are loved for your personality or for your $$$ ? But keep in mind that women need security too and not here to run into Nigerian scammers or useress people either....

Good luck: Mr./Mrs. Right is out there for you, too! Give love a chance and stop being afraid of getting hurt all the time. Only if you open your heart and completely believe that the right person is out there, THEN magic can happen - smile! BUT stay safe.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 13, 2010 20:41

Hello! Sharlie knows that I want to be his(her,your) ideal girl that so much you search

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 07, 2006 20:38

I think I would have complained too if they exploited me for their advertising - that is if I was famous. Who knows if this man is still here as a member. He might have kept his photo hidden..and if so I would not blame him at all. At least this will give any potential partner a chance to know him for who he really is as a person. And this applies to all other celebrities and tycoons out there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 29, 2006 03:07

LOL this made me laugh really hard.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 20, 2006 13:52

WaterAsset12 write:
Does anyone know?

he was a member and is not on anymore, yes he did date someone briefly and now he is off...lot's of famous people on here, you just have to know how to pick up on it, always in a respectful way....