#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > I am sorry can save your relationship Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I am sorry can save your relationship
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 18, 2010 07:48

I sat to wonder how self pride and arrogance has robbed many of their blissful marriage and happy family lives. I know you might understand my view point with each partner wanting to prove right and superiority.

We disagree in many issues but have always agreed on meeting a marriage counselor or seeking divorce. We agree on separating but never on coming together and settling our difference. "I am sorry" has robbed many their happy life. I am not a writer but I want to encourage anyone reading the message to please learn to say "I am sorry" whether or not you're at fault. It can go along way amending our difference. I will always descend for him ascend even if he is at fault. Thank you.

Wang

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2011 09:41

Check out the movie For Colored Girls and the poem that Janet Jackson quotes in the movie while sitting on her bed and you will understand how "I'm sorry" can also get manipulated and worn out.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 21, 2010 10:25

I love your though, wanna date?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share