#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Foreign Ladies for Marriage > Marriage/relationship between people of different origin. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Marriage/relationship between people of different origin.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 16, 2009 04:56

I would like to discuss how people in generally feel about getting married or having a relationship with a person living in a different country? Would you take the risk to live somewhere else if you find someone who is good for you? As members in MM are you looking for people living in the same country or you include in your searches people living abroad? Did you have any such experience? Did you meet any special person outside your home country, and how was it?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 04, 2014 11:32

soy una nena muy linda y humilde me gustaria conocer hombres del extrangero para contraer matrimonio porfavor interesados mis foto estan emi perfil tengo 21 y pues me gutaria ser feliz con alguien que me quier por lo que soy ok gracias

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 22, 2014 12:09

I believe everything depends on the relatonship you have with your spouse, they both could be from the same country and move some other place and will be fine or just not moe anywhere and ending  up in divorce, so I don't think is the place but the people and the relationship you have.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 05, 2014 10:04

hello

My actual boyfriend is from England and i am from Mexico, I think no matter where he is from, the most important is trust in the communication,  confidence  and respect each other and of course love.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 16, 2013 06:55

FOR ME WE ALL ARE HUMAN IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE OR COLOUR,SO FAR THEIR IS A BOND BETWEEN  US I DONT MIND AND MORE SO I LOVE TRAVLLING

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 01, 2013 06:58

For me i wouldnt mind, im from south africa born and bread.  I havent traveled much i went to england in 2008 and i had such a great time there being on foriegn land and meeting people etc that i want to do it again and again....Ive always wanted to marry someone not from south africa like myself...i just think we would have more fun getting to know eachothers cultures and between the 2 of us create our own culture that we can both live by. The whole i dea i find exciting, maybe its just me! I want to marry a white guy one day and just be happy.....

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 10, 2013 14:50

in my case traveling or moving was never an issue, whether if it was for job of love,for job I ve moved to one country,for love  left the job and moved to another.it doesnt matter that we splitted but if you want something ou just need to go for it and try your best.
I have friends who have moved  for love without any problems, on the other hand I have ones that would never leave their origin country,so,its all individual in the end.
Personally I have my preferences,but in the end if your openminded you can never know where life will take you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 12, 2012 13:57

Guys, i can find plenty of women here in US. talk to me. i can help u...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 03, 2012 19:54

I don't think I would like to leave the country.  I've known people with strong marriages that have moved to another country and the marriage breaks apart.  The change of culture is an added stress that some can't surpass.  Marrying a person outside of ones culture takes some navigating and negotiating in order to meet on common grounds.  Not everyone has the ability to do so.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 08, 2012 23:02

Hi Author, accoding to me i woud move the person i love no meter where she is i dont mind its just that never experience it but i travel a lot,, and i woud love to do it.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 25, 2012 11:20

The difference increase interest for intelligent people.
Your faithfull
IPAZIA

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 21, 2012 14:16

Quoting blackieee:

I am an Indien, met my husband whilst working in Dubai. I had no problems at all coming and settling in Austria. It was difficult in the begning, but if you love someone, you close your eyes and heart to all these difficulties. I had to learn the language, learn to cook Austrian food, and learn their culture here.
After 26 years of marriage, it was not a happy marriage as his parents are racist, so you can imagine my plight...
My marriage is on the rocks.

Do you really think you were discriminated because of the rasism ? I am white who were married white american I met in England where I lived for many years and his mother and sister in law still didn't like me before they even met me because I was from Former Soviet Union. I think it has to do sometimes with the jelousy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 17, 2012 08:52

Well, I don´t see any problem in it. I was married to one man with foreign origin. it is easy decide to move. It was difficult with language and not having friends.
But if two people loves each other one of them must move.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 28, 2012 01:33

I am an Indien, met my husband whilst working in Dubai. I had no problems at all coming and settling in Austria. It was difficult in the begning, but if you love someone, you close your eyes and heart to all these difficulties. I had to learn the language, learn to cook Austrian food, and learn their culture here.
After 26 years of marriage, it was not a happy marriage as his parents are racist, so you can imagine my plight...
My marriage is on the rocks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2011 09:04

I have an Asian friend who married a Caucasian guy. They are now married 6 years, have a kid and are living in the US. She was from the Philippines. Of course there are some crashes with cultures and whatnot, but they always find a compromise which makes their marriage a healthy one. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 12, 2010 19:40

No one can predict what might come up in a intercontinental marriage. Some would say it's a good idea to have a multi-culture family. It's a bless to have such a great family combination. While, others might say it will end up in disaster, since both sides would find a balance which is so hard, since two cultures can only compromise, but can't really merge.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 30, 2010 09:54

i dont think is a problem, but marriage is not good idea, specially not good idea to start a relation thinking to make other person marry, that today mean hypocrisy generally talking for get interests..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 24, 2010 01:05

Quoting Very_Special:

I would like to discuss how people in generally feel about getting married or having a relationship with a person living in a different country? Would you take the risk to live somewhere else if you find someone who is good for you? As members in MM are you looking for people living in the same country or you include in your searches people living abroad? Did you have any such experience? Did you meet any special person outside your home country, and how was it?

Yes, I met someone in my country and came to US and ended-up I divorced. I've never imagined that I will be live in US alone. Did I miss Japan? Yes, some what. Especially the FOODS!

Pros:
Learned English and different cultures.
Get to see the different world and meet with peoples from different countries.

Cons:
I am so used to the life in US, and not able to go back.
There were so many differences in between me and him.
He learned Japanese but never spoke it within the family. Instead, he spoke Japanese to the waitresses at restaurants.

Do I want to relocate to another country? Not now, at least next four years a so.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 02, 2010 06:52

I met my husband while on vacation in Italy. He's Italian, I'm from the USA. Six months after meeting we were married and I moved to Italy to be with him. We've been married for almost 8 years now. I was fortunate he was able to speak English since at the time I did not speak Italian.

I do not regret at all moving to Italy to be with my husband. It has been a true learning experience, from the obvious of having to learn Italian to learning the Italian way of life, traditions etc. If I could go back in time and do it all over again, I would in a heart beat because I feel life is a continuing education "class".

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 21, 2009 12:09

Yes it was hard, languge barrier, you have to learn about everything from the scruch. Good thing you learning partner and people with your feelings, you should trust your intuition, it sais truth. Be nice and yourself.