#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Why is pursuing a man who is wealthy considered gold digging Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why is pursuing a man who is wealthy considered gold digging
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 04, 2014 12:33

It strikes me that having money or being very attractive are are both desirable qualities in a man. Why is it ok to pursue very good looking men but considered gold digging to be attracted to wealthy men? I think money is everything but it does beat a sharp stick in the eye. Any thoughts?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 14, 2014 13:51

All about the motive. Older less attractive wealthy men and young sexy females, how do you explain that.

I must say, however, there are some young attractive women who may have true feelings for older wealthy men, not many, but a few.  I admire any relationship when both people are on the same page about the relationship.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 02, 2014 02:16

So secure to you does not emcompass stability? Same meaning different word...... Sounds like a someone doesn't pick up a thesaurus every once in awhile, or doesn't even know that saying to me security is all women want, speak for myself Adrienne. You just said in your reply security is all a women wants- well look up these two words in a thesaurus and you may get what I meant by my answer- which is exactly what you said just with a different word. We got a bright one and a girl who is on Classy-Date- yea and Im the one who needs to speak for myself. Thats exactly what I did, sounds like you two should just keep quite because you both ae contradicting the original answer you all gave.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 02, 2014 02:01

No not in the least, The site you joined is Classy-Dating site. Huh ok sure sounds to me like you are wanting to meet someone other than the average joe. Im not gunna go back and forth in a pissing contest with you. Cool you dont care if a person of interst is financially stable. Financal stablity allows for other aspects of daily living to be much less stressfull and hence stability. Well theres luck for you men who are not ready financially to be in a relationship with a women. Go on Classy Dating and there you go.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 20, 2014 11:23

Quoting Adrienne2017:

Oh boy did I hit a sore spot with these two. I am speaking for myself, to say that a women doesnt find stability a trait that is important to both genders is ridiculous. By stabilty I am not simply referring to only a mans financial status. There are many other factors to the term. The fact that you two assumed I meant fiancial stability gives me a pretty clear idea of where your mind is. So if you both are on Millionaire match but financial stability (to which both of you automatically went in your feedback and stated that is not important to you) why did you join a site called Millionaire Match? A bit contridictory if you ask me but Im only speaking for myelf. Open your mind a bit and you will realize that stability encompasses much more than financials.

For the record, I did not join a site called MillionaireMatch. I joined a website that goes by another name, Classy-Dating -Site. Why did you assume?  Regardless of the name, should I be bias against someone who is more wealthy instead of poor?  Did I pass your open mind test?

If you were referring to stability in another context with the forum thread having the title;"Why is pursuing a man who is wealthy considered gold digging ", you should have made it more clear with your first post.  Most people would come to the conclusion you meant stability in financial terms in this blog, especially since your exact words were "finacial stable". lol  When you attempt to defend yourself, it may be a good idea to read your previous posts first.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 20, 2014 01:10

Oh boy did I hit a sore spot with these two. I am speaking for myself, to say that a women doesnt find stability a trait that is important to both genders is ridiculous. By stabilty I am not simply referring to only a mans financial status. There are many other factors to the term. The fact that you two assumed I meant fiancial stability gives me a pretty clear idea of where your mind is. So if you both are on Millionaire match but financial stability (to which both of you automatically went in your feedback and stated that is not important to you) why did you join a site called Millionaire Match? A bit contridictory if you ask me but Im only speaking for myelf. Open your mind a bit and you will realize that stability encompasses much more than financials.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 11, 2014 15:41

Quoting Adrienne2017:

I agree with you completely. Women's most important thing they seek is security. So a gentlemen that is financial stable is a huge advantage amounst the masses .

Adrienne

I disagree with Adrienne. Security is absolutely NOT the most important thing that women seek.  She is speaking for a minority of women, you could call them Golddiggers or materialistic or a few other not good terms.  The only thing most women want is feel secure that their partner loves them, nothing more.  The guy I married 20 some years ago was not just broke, he was in debt with a very bad credit score among other things.

Some females here are only perpetuating lies and a certain stereotype. Speak for yourself, Adrienne!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 11, 2014 06:32

I agree with you completely. Women's most important thing they seek is security. So a gentlemen that is financial stable is a huge advantage amounst the masses .

Adrienne

Available only
to logged in members