Eye/Arm Candy Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info Author posted on May 17, 2006 21:22

Well, I'm relatively discouraged. Are there ANY men alive who are looking for something more substantive than the proverbial eye/arm candy kind of woman? Given that there is no short supply of young, nubile females on this site, I guess I can't blame you all. Why opt for a 47 year old when there are plenty of 20-somethings with bodies that just don't quit. Guess maturity, intelligence, and the ability to articulate two complete sentences in a row just can't compete with great legs.

It's a sad fact, but our eyes all fail, or bosoms don't sit as high and proud, our skin is no longer flawless, and the men -- well apparently they just join MM and start searching for the next youngest age group with a pretty face and still firm body.

My face and body, while certainly not perfect, has the wonderful beauty of real life etched on it, and who I truly am radiates from within with a warm glow.

Pity that seemingly matters not.

Signed,

Former Hard Body Who Had a Few Birthdays and a Couple Children, Worked Too Many Hours, Got Not Enough Sleep, And Ended Up Looking Like This.

Available only
    to logged in members

• 29Comments

• View author's info Photo Verified posted on Jun 17, 2008 14:02

Quoting USendMe2:

Well, I'm relatively discouraged. Are there ANY men alive who are looking for something more substantive than the proverbial eye/arm candy kind of woman? Given that there is no short supply of young, nubile females on this site, I guess I can't blame you all. Why opt for a 47 year old when there are plenty of 20Well-somethings with bodies that just don't quit. Guess maturity, intelligence, and the ability to articulate two complete sentences in a row just can't compete with great legs.
    Well Darlin' let me help you out here... looks have absolutely nothing to do with ones ability to string words together.

What you are saying is that because a woman is beautiful she must be stupid and that no more accurate than saying that all ugly women are smart.

There are tons of women older than you who do just fine on this site.

Perhaps... just perhaps it has more to do with your attitude than it does your looks?
  • View author's info posted on Apr 13, 2007 04:26

If you are tired of men treating you like eye candy then stop posting photos of yourself posing AS eye candy...:-)
  • View author's info posted on Aug 23, 2006 01:19

beaulababes write:
    You can never be too old to be eye/arm candy. just look at me at 45. still dating men from 25 to much older. its still pretty easy to make the men turn and look twice!

beaulababes, weren't you from Jakarta. Indonesia a few months ago. When did you move to South Africa??
  • View author's info posted on Jul 28, 2006 02:55

Young lassie from Edinburgh, never bring business home, and if i want something nice to look at I'll hang up some pictures. I want to come home to someone who looks good but has the brains to know how to relax and unwind her man, who can converse in a witty , knowledgeable way, knows her way round her kitchen, and yes i enjoy helping in that department, cooking can be quite good fun. and knows her way around the boudoir to.But then i like a sharing caring relationship where both partners are equal, why should a man expect to be pampered when he gets home , his girl might feel like a bit of pampering to. So kick the kids out and pamper the hell out of each other.
  • View author's info posted on Jul 24, 2006 15:30

If I had an easier time dating I wouldn't be on this web site. Actually I'm tired of men treating me like eye candy just because of the way I look. I just hope I don't go around bashing beautiful women when I'm 47. Assuming they are all beautiful empty shells.
    Thanks, You have proven my point.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info Photo Verified posted on Jul 16, 2006 22:24

don't worry about it. i'm total arm/eye candy & i'm just as single
  • View author's info posted on Jul 12, 2006 19:55

About the eye candy subject.

Beauty truly is in the eyes of the beholder. What is eye candy to one may be a eyesore to another.

It doesn't matter what your age, size, shape, etc. is, just find the person who likes what you have. Beauty is only a fleeting superficial thing anyway, and while it may attract, it will never keep anyone around long unless there is substance behind it.

Substance definition used

That which is solid and practical in character, quality, or importance
  • View author's info posted on Jul 12, 2006 19:24

sharp1 write:
    wwww123456 write:
    sharp1 write:
    DanDaring write:
    And further more Rob us Brits go out with Ladies, vocalization , good grief, a lady never speaks with her mouthful, just mumbles a bit

Then chokes on her food, right? At that point you step in to perform the Heinlichen (sp???) Maneuvre? lol

The last time I licked the hinnie of a strange woman, she slapped the $#@%& out of me. lol

Well, one did give me a tip.

lol

What kind of tip 4w's... "Never to lick the hinnie of a lady?" We are talking LADIES here ya know! LOL

"ladies" like hinnielicks as much as anyone else.

Besides, I was just trying to save their lives. Geeee did you want me to just let then die??
  • View author's info posted on Jun 24, 2006 08:26

wwww123456 write:
    sharp1 write:
    DanDaring write:
    And further more Rob us Brits go out with Ladies, vocalization , good grief, a lady never speaks with her mouthful, just mumbles a bit

Then chokes on her food, right? At that point you step in to perform the Heinlichen (sp???) Maneuvre? lol

The last time I licked the hinnie of a strange woman, she slapped the $#@%& out of me. lol

lol

Yes, those hinnie-licks are precarious things. One must be careful though. Sometimes when you save their life, they are just not grateful at all. Always include the tip in the bill...
  • View author's info posted on Jun 23, 2006 13:40

sharp1 write:
    DanDaring write:

lol
  • View author's info posted on Jun 13, 2006 17:07

Lombard write:
    RR
    Platonic only started to mean non-sexual in the 19th century. Plato's dialouges are full of references to sex. To Plato, sexual relations were part of the natural consequences of having an intellectual relationship. Of course, the question was whether the intellectual relationship between a man and a woman could ever approach the relationship between two men. Yuck.
    Now, following along this line of reasoning, you get the origin of the word Lesbian. Because women did not get the kind of education that men did, a woman named Sappho, on the island of Lesbos, set up a Gymnasia (Greek school), to educate women with the same 7 subjects that Greek gentlemen received. By the same logical thought progression, the only true romantic partners for these educated women were other like educated women, hence, Lesbian, from Lesbos, and the adjective Sapphic, from Sappho.
    So, when you hear right wingers say that marraige has always been netween a man and a woman, it is historically not accurate. In fact, the fiercest Greek warriors, the Spartans, clearly thought that women were only for breeding, and they were kept in the communal breeding pile. The only true romance was between two men. You fought together, ate together, didn't take baths together (Spartans thought bathing more than twice a year softened you) and examined each other where the sun don't shine. Aggghhhhhh.
    So, RR, when I called you Platonic perfection, it had nothing to do with no sex. It is a philosophical metaphysical term (metaphysics is another word that the ill-educated products of our public schools, and yes, I'm one of them) don't understand. Platonic perfection means that you are such an ideal, that we mere mortals can not hope to attain you. If you condescend to be with one of us, it is because you have descended form Olympus to bless us with your immortal presence.
    Thank you for enlightening me on your perspective, L.
  • View author's info posted on Jun 12, 2006 22:12

I think eye candy is for they young American guy, he wants to impress his friends with a shapely dolly who musn't open her mouth.
    But as one gets older and wiser this requirement fades, one needs a supportive . cooperative wife, whose going to be good in bed and around the discussion table.
    then as retirement looms, one realizes that one wants an equal partner a sharer, an explorer, a lover, a whore. a companion. a friend , an equal, a true loving woman
    the real clever guys are the ones that realize this when they marry the first one
  • View author's info posted on Jun 12, 2006 21:58

Rob you need glasses and not filled with beer , what do you think my HM refered to , it sure wasnt her majesty , or anything similar
  • View author's info posted on Jun 12, 2006 04:20

DanDaring write:
    My Dear Sharp1 if the HM doesn't work Mouth to Mouth and an expert chest massage often works wonders. Sometimes blowing in the ear removes the blockage to. But i don't recommend holding her up by the ankles and shaking vigorously. as depending on her 'shape' she might end up with nippleyetis.
    All this info' is available in Bob's Boring Bedtime Banter, published by Fourupmanship Inc.

But what about that HennieLik thing Sharpie mentioned ??? ROFLMAO
  • View author's info posted on Jun 11, 2006 06:20

My Dear Sharp1 if the HM doesn't work Mouth to Mouth and an expert chest massage often works wonders. Sometimes blowing in the ear removes the blockage to. But i don't recommend holding her up by the ankles and shaking vigorously. as depending on her 'shape' she might end up with nippleyetis.
    All this info' is available in Bob's Boring Bedtime Banter, published by Fourupmanship Inc.
  • View author's info posted on Jun 10, 2006 04:44

Lombard write:
    I have followed this post for nearly a month. I was unsure of the right answer, so I figured that the combined wisdom of all the MMs would help me frame the proper response.

The right answer is...... All men want eye candy. It is the classic conflict between opportunity and desire.

For anyone who has ever read Plato's Republic, you will be familiar with "the analogy of the cave". Plato states that reality is not the thing we see. What we see is only a reflection on the cave wall of the "archetype" of the one true thing. That archetype is perfect and immutable.

Since, GoGH is the one true archetype blond babe, if that is what you want, you must settle for a mere reflection, since she is unavailable due to her proclaimed poverty and inability to travel.

The good news is that babeishness comes in many flavors, just like any good candy. For example, if it's fiery Redhots you want, MS RR can't be beat for her Platonic perfection.

Another example of candylike perfection is S -wee-t Lassie. It's even in her name.

So,Usendme, while all men want perfect eye candy, it's likely that you are the archetype many men will desire. That's not the problem. What I have defined as perfect for myself hasn't necessarily thought the same of me. My guess is, you may have experienced something similar.

Wow, L, though I'm pretty sure you didn't intend it, I don't think I could have been more hurt if you tried. I have been called many things, but the persona of platonic? Never.
  • View author's info posted on Jun 08, 2006 10:54

Thanks for the check back, Grapes. Sorry to fall off the radar. Got bored with the topic as it was a one-time vent. Much appreciation for those who offered laughs and a few ego strokes, although Grapes, you cornered the market on the incoming compliments, I'm afraid. lol At least I am honored to have generated interest by the heavy hitter posters around here!

As for me, life's good. I believe in a taking a proactive approach towards end goals. That does not necessarily include the necessity of a man. Suffice it to say, I'm sure there must be lots of males/females out there who are much more than outside packaging deep, and I look forward to meeting each and every one of you.

On to the next topic, let's make it fun...

Later.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on May 26, 2006 19:48

willprt write:
    GrapesofGoodHope..you are 47? OMG how much better could you have looked at 27? You are absolutely a WOW! Will

You are right my dear...she is an ABSOLUTE WOW.

HEY Grapes gotta love a man that has great taste
  • View author's info posted on May 23, 2006 15:22

GrapesOfGoodHope write:
    willprt write:
    GrapesofGoodHope..you are 47? OMG how much better could you have looked at 27? You are absolutely a WOW! Will

Thanks, Will! My photos were actually taken last year when I was only 46!

Agree with Will on this one, and doubt an additional 2.2% would have added that dramatic a change, except perhaps adding a little wiser to the mix! :o)
Follow - Email me when people comment