#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Tired of being alone are you?? male seeking female Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Tired of being alone are you?? male seeking female
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 01:02

I am truly looking for that very special lady to complete my life, I was married for 21 yrs to a woman that didn't know how to love,,,, I want a woman that knows how to love and be loved....I am not looking for a one night stand ..I am look for forever..if you would like to meet a truly nice,honest,loving,Faithful man,I promise no games, I don't want in your bed till i'm deep in your heart !! then drop me a line and lets see where it goes ???

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 21:08

Hi Daveycrocket,
We must look always for our soulmate, but while this is doen't arrive we should keep our self esteem and be happy with ourselves. The human been must be in constant hope in order to be ready to attain ours goals, objectives also our companion for life, because the best things in life comes spontaneously.
I wish you good luck to find the right person and be happy forever.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 22:05

Hi Out,,How are you??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 21:35

hello ladies im looking to talk and get to know some of yall so lets talk

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 14:47

looking_4_a_wife_45m,
I understand how you feel. I too am tired of being alone. People always say once you stop looking then they will come. I have been alone for a long time now. I am afraid if I stop looking, then its like I am giving up and accepting I wont find someone.
I miss the most in the past 6 years is the the companionship of a mate. Knowing someone is there for you as you are there for them. The light touch you may receive or give thru out the day. Having someone just to talk to, cuddle with, tell each other how your day went. Of course, I miss the physical side but it's the little things I miss the most. I hope you find what your looking for. Take care and be safe. Angel

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 02:08

I am truly surprised that a sincere guy like you have not found your heart's desire yet...
The male/'female ratio on MM certainly tips in your favour..you have such a wide range of wonderful women to choose from..all it takes is lots of patience and charm..and great writing skills..good luck