#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > I'm new and rather hesitant. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I'm new and rather hesitant.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 29, 2006 02:32

Hey everyone, I joined the site yesterday and it is the first time I've ever done something like this. I hope I can makes some friends here. Anyone had any success, as I am rather reluctant to believe that this actually works. Hopefully someone will prove me wrong.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 05, 2009 14:17

I'm in the same boat as you Torrem. I've never been on a site like this before, but I thought I'd give it a shot! :) Good luck to you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 02, 2009 13:58

Very well said. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 28, 2006 07:37

Well, perhaps this could be a great opportunity to discover new kind of people as well as cultures that we don't encounter in everyday life. Feels good to be a citizen of the world alas!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 23, 2006 18:11

Hey Torrem. This is an interesting site, but somewhat typical from what I have seen. I searched over a couple sites, all profiles are the same and appear to be all written by the same person. lol You don't seem to get to really feel for who they are and most seem so fake and monotonous. However, I have a friend who met a terrific guy online, they married and have been married for almost 5 years now, with a little girl and one on the way, so skeptism is a must, but hope is as well! Good luck and beautiful photo!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 15, 2006 11:27

same here...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 14, 2006 19:41

Hi Torrem, love Brighton, lived just along the coast for awhile.
Be cautious and careful, honest and fair, but dont expect that back its a bit like the 'fair', but like all things created , if you want to get dated , dont be in a rush to get mated.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 05, 2006 10:31

Welcome Torrem. Yes you should find some very lovely people on the forums. A pretty lady like yourself should not have a problem finding a man. Just take your time and be selective. I really look forward to seeing you post on the other forums.

-D.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 08:26

Hey Torrem, all I got to say is time will tell and if it takes more than your expectations try other sites, the forums are funhere at MM.