#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Lesbian relationship > Looking for a Couple to share me with Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Looking for a Couple to share me with
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 17, 2008 06:40

Im a single blonde hair blue eyed woman who is looking for a couple to share myself with. Im so bored with the same old things and ready for some more adventure. Serious inquiries only...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 10, 2012 04:45

I just seriously doubt any of you are serious but sort of hope you are. This is the female half of a couple. I only realized how open minded I was to sex and relationships since I have fallen in love with a special man but often think back and wish I had known more about myself when completely single. Looking back now, I would have loved to have hooked up with couples and I was thinking that I may be the only woman out here that felt the same way. So, if any of you are real, you are living out the life I wish I could have lived a few years back. Hope that makes some sense. lol

Anyway- we are a couple in north NJ/NYC area. Would love to meet open minded singles.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 08, 2012 05:48

Orlando, maybe sometime we'll get a chance to have an offline conversation about this...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 04, 2012 12:09

As a couple- we are looking for both men and women to have 3-sums with. we are located in the north NJ/NYC area.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 15, 2012 23:05

I don't get the threesome thing.  That was a cool fantasy when I was a teenager, but it doesn't seem realistic.  Unless someone has superhuman levels of emotional maturity, and not a jealous bone in their body among all three, it is doomed to create resentment, anger, isolation, despair, and more.  It's not worth it.  Leave it to fantasy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 12, 2012 14:06

dont do it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 10, 2010 04:26

am ready to share my sexy body with some reall friends that know how to handle things.if you are serious then you can contact me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 26, 2009 11:14

i am bi and my husband wants to have a 3some. send me your pic.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 09, 2009 11:48

hey you said looking for some excitement

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 26, 2009 10:39

Hi you say your 'bored with the same old thing' please tell me alittle what your looking for or missing. Mark x