#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Womens opinion sort Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Womens opinion sort
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 07, 2005 09:48

Well Ladies ive had no response from this site and in general the women ignore me. So im asking you to look at my profile and express your opinion . All I want is Honesty . Just express where i'm going wrong or why I get no female attention and your opinion on my profile. Thank you .

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 03:21

Tall UK ........ what's up? Did you follow any of our suggestions? Just wanna know if they helped.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 08, 2005 18:11

Well Tall.. Like Katie, I'd say that your profile is a bit too.. unsecure and almost bitter. It would make me think that you're an unhappy person..

I don't think that your photo is bad, but I do think that you need to focus on the things that you like and are positive about. You don't see commercials for chocolate telling you that it's going to make you fat (however true it might be) instead they focus on the lovely irresistable taste of the chocolate.. ; )

Best of luck and take care!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 08, 2005 04:08

Is it just me or could Tall be a body double for James Taylor?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 07, 2005 23:14

Okay, Tall ... here's the thing. Actually it's several things.....
1. Your profile pic is too "in my face" and makes you look like you're peering into my home! Also, the lighting is too stark. Get some head and shoulder shots taken by a professional, (costs 15 to 60 pounds) -one of you in a suit, one or two in casual wear - different colours, and maybe a long shot of you by the sea.

2. Next ... delete your profile commentaries - both of them. They are screaming, "I'm extremely unconfident, insecure and lonely." Cut and past this in your prof. instead:

Single, attractive, easy-going honest man living in Manchester. Have no children but would love them. College-educated, into karate, photography, sci-fi, interested in stocks & investing, favourite author is Terry Prachett..

Looking for warm, attentive, fun-loving woman who eventually wants a family and home life, who enjoys the countryside, animals and days out by the seaside. (Is it alright to say I'm a "breast man?") Honest, sincere women are invited to send me a wink and I?ll respond promptly.

3. Did you notice I used the word "attractive" in your new profile? You've got to believe that Tall, or you won't EVER, EVER get a woman. You've got to offer your dream girl the best you have to offer ... not the sorriest and the worst. Do you think Mandalay, Alberto, MasRogue, Barkeep, BFDeal, jhn or AirAlert think they are boring, too tall, or dull losers? You can bet they don't, but if they did, they'd never post it in their forums!
Do you like ANYTHING about yourself? Build on that. Go out and get yourself some designer clothes. Even if it's just one shirt, tie and pair of pants. Add some designer shoes and it will be your "magic outfit." Every time you dress in them you'll be transformed into a cool, appealing guy instead of a timid, unsure lone wolf.
You can change your life and your single situation, but nothing will happen if y...