#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Well ladies Do tall me whats so wrong with me i never get any female interest Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Well ladies Do tall me whats so wrong with me i never get any female interest
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 07, 2005 09:51

Hello to the Women out there please read my profile and tell me whats so wrong with me. what is it i lack. Why is it the female race completely ignore me . Thank you for your attention and your opinions

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 10, 2005 23:09

TGUK Pay attention to hotmamma. I would take your profile and scratch it and start all over.You sound like a pouting child."Nobody loves me everybody hates me i'm gonna eat some woooorms!" Get someone to take new pics. Your eyes are bigger than you face. And get rid of the negativity on the profile. Sell yourself man not the neg. attitude.Next week i hope we are thru with giving you advice.If you are a great person,tell everyone....Good luck!...S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 10, 2005 18:08

I'm sorry to tell you that you are not the worst of the worst.

If you don't think well of yourself then others are not going to take the time to convince you that you are wrong. Most will just agree with you and go on.

Realistically take a look at yourself and your life and list the good in and about you. BUT, don't then negate it in the next sentence with something negative about yourself or that luck brought the good to you and you had nothing to do with it.
ummm, i think i'll reread my profile. When I think it is important I impart my wisdom to someone then I must need to hear it myself.
thanks and good luck.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 09, 2005 16:23

Like I said before....change your picture!! It's such a bad one....I don't know why you are posing the SAME question and expecting a different response. Although, THAT may be one of the reasons you are not gaining responses either....women LOVE smart men!

Another idea....don't be so negative in your profile writing....it screamed negativity to me. Women don't want heartbreakers, we want good, decent men. Stop assuming what women want, change your picture and sell YOUR great attributes! Hopefully this time you will listen......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 09, 2005 14:32

TallGuyUK, please don't get discouraged, but Alberto's suggestion is a good one, have someone take a full-body picture of you and a close-up, some kind of activity, a gathering with friends of family, they're nice and more personalized. And don't forget, patience and perseverance... like everything else in our lives... and it will happen.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share