#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > A very simple question for all ladies out there! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
A very simple question for all ladies out there!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 19, 2011 14:11

A very simple question for all ladies out there;

If men and women are supposed to be equal, that's exactly what everybody is claiming, why is it that women are not taking the first step in approach on such a page as; millionairematch.com

I subscribe myself to this page, since I live in a remote area and being a high executive doesn't allow me enough time to be traveling around, I suppose the effort of traveling should be done by both parties interested in meeting each other; however that are definitely not the case with the people I have met, engaged or e-mail.

In my view this page should be a short caught for busy executives like me! Not exactly working out if there is no flexibility from the female part……

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2011 18:06

I agree sculptnudes..........besides women seem to have more responsibilities at home. I don't think men and women are equal, I just think they would like to be treated equally.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 25, 2011 05:20

Crickets from the peanut gallery here Swiss. I think you are showing us that you are expecting everything to come to you. So, who is being inflexible?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share