#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Canada > Over 50 Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Over 50
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 29, 2009 19:46

For the mature men and women who are single, or alone, come and join us here in hot topics for Over 50.
We will have fun, share our differences and try to match up with the perfect partner.
Come join in; don't be shy. Be yourself! We are friends!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 24, 2014 12:25

Maybe I am different, I like a simular age woman.

No Babysitting for me.

You can have a conversation with a mature lady and not have to explain everything to them, as who the beachboys are, and why some of their song where so meaninful.

what woodstock was all about,

that there was black and white TV

I all depends on what you want (and how secure you are)

someone that you are prowd to have on your are and still have a normal conversation

or "arm candy" that has to be reminded hoe to say "DA"

As I said maybe I am wrong ....but I am comfortable

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 29, 2013 02:07

i am not fifty but can i join

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 16, 2013 08:21

Looking for a lovely age appropiate tomboy woman not far from the US for LTR or ?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 21, 2012 04:53

Hi bzliz! You are exackly what im looking for a wiser more mature women that is older than me in age,age is just a number it doesn't deify who you are by any means!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 12, 2011 12:05

Here is my two cents most the women I have met women over 50 that are still Beautiful but want younger guys. When I have gone out with women in both there 40's and 50's they are just like us guys. The first thing they look at is chemistry what the seem to be are you looks. So I ask you ladies why are you behaving like a man. I thought women look at who the person is that what you say you want. The second thing is they are damaged by there pass relationships. I understand you learn but when you keep putting every guy in that same group we have no chance to show you. You also seem to resign that being alone is there best option. Ladies you ask why we men over 50 go after younger women what I have found they have less baggage. I would love to find a women that is close to my age that really wants a relationship. I also think women in there 50 are beautiful.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 23, 2010 20:35

HappyDance, I totally agree with you. The 50+ men need to wake up and realize that there are absolutely gorgeous, loving, mature women out there who can better relate to them than the 30 year olds because of life experiences. They should be looking for women closer to their age who they can grow old with and share the rest of their golden years. Good luck to us!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 30, 2010 21:25

Does money give you 50+ men a ticket to purchasing a younger side kick. Once you become less active and physically challenged, and she has used up a lot of your money, how long will the 20-30 year olds be around. Good luck keeping up guys. Is wasting your time worth missing out on true love and a lifelong partner. Only you know if it is worth it. Just remember life is short, and true, unconditional love doesn't come along every day. Good luck.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 11, 2010 12:38

I agree bzliz1 100% how true it is...lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 08, 2010 12:15

Guess this is the forum for me. Judging from the profiles of men here my age, they are mostly looking for younger women in their 30's.....looks like I don't stand a chance....lol. Good luck to everyone!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 08, 2009 16:19

Hello!!!