#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Is there "REAL LOVE" out there? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is there "REAL LOVE" out there?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 16:07

Just an honest girl here, wondering where my Prince is and if there really is LOVE out there for me.............

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 10:29

Thats good Mel. The women would be really disappointed if you were looking for a "prince" lol ;) They want to be Your princess.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 10:10

Thanks Jessi.

Angel, I'm NOT looking for my prince.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 09:19

-------------------------------------
SweetDesertFlower writes:
Just an honest girl here, wondering where my Prince is and if there really is LOVE out there for me.............
------------------------------------
I wonder the same thing. I thought I had it at one time. But I chose wrong. I have been alone for 6 years. The loneliness gets over whelming at times. Don't get me wrong I am not a DESPERATE woman. I just have this need/want to give my love and receive love from a wonderful man. I know I am too romantic.......I just am too looking for my prince. I hear everyone say he will come one day. That when you stop looking, that is when he shows up. My problem is I am afraid if I stop trying that I will be alone for the rest of my life.
Am I being too selfish? Am I just deluding myself? Should I just be happy with my family and sons and live my life only for them? Sometimes I wonder if it is all worth it in the end. But I believe it is. I look at my parents and all the ones who have found the love of their lives, and it shows me it is worth it.

SweetDesertFlower,
I hope your prince comes and finds you. :) Good luck.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 21, 2005 10:48

Hi, I am new my name
is Chris. I would ilke to
get to know you better.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 10:51

SRM
We seem to be in the same spot with not being able to find are Mr. and Mrs. Right locally.I personally come from a very small town and in this town and surrounding areas there are many nice gentlemen but the majority of them are happily married.The ones that are not taken are into drugs,breaking laws, and just have no desire of doing better with their lives. So that is why I am on here hoping to find my Mr. Right. I wish you the best on your search you sound like a very good man.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 01:45

Dearest Katie, I am successful. I am also a hopeful romantic. I am also a very smart male because I think with my head on top of my shoulders accompanied by my heart.

Even though Ms. DessertFlower is very beautiful she has one little thing I can't simply live with. But that is for me to know. It's not a bad thing. It is just a personal preference. I don't know her and I believe she is a very lovely woman. I just can't date someone that smokes. There, I said it. Sorry Flower.

Besides, my heart lives for another. I date locally. Unfortunately, I just can't find Ms. Right.

Ms. Right, if you are there. Please send me an email.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 02:30

Mel .... according to your profile, you can afford to home a red eye and go out and visit any woman you want! Are you afraid of flying "coach"? lol
She might be like me! (Willing to relocate!) Go see her! Or any other girl for that matter! Carpe diem!
lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 23:14

Sherry, I am a true gentlemen and I want true love.

Unfortunately, I have not met Ms. Right yet.

Good luck on your search.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 21:09

I'm beginning to think there is not real love nor are there any true gentlemen anymore.....
They have just found a new outlet to fill up the little black books..........

Someone prove me wrong PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 00:06

But she is soooo cute. I checked out her profile and she seems like a beauty inside too.

The first thing that came to mind was "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage." Did I just admit that?

The only thing is she lives in AZ. Do you think she move to San Diego just for me?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 22:34

Down, Prince, down! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 22:08

Prince calling...