#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Dating tips and advices > Safety tip? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Safety tip?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 21, 2006 07:41

Use a condom.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 23, 2009 00:40

I can't believe that in this day and age you haven't learned by now to use a condom. Meet the man in public during the DAY for coffee or whatever you choose to drink just not ALCOHOL.For the first meeting don't meet for a meal it's a long meal if you don't like the guy. If you do like each other than you can eat. Pay attention to your intuition (that little voice that says RUN) you will hear it loud and clear the minute you see him. If there isn't chemistry tell him politely, get up and leave. Be careful where you park your car. If he drinks alcohol then get him really drunk...the true person comes out when they are drunk. Its like truth serum. I love it. (this is the same for women as well) Good Luck be smart be safe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 16, 2007 23:57

O,het is een grote verschil..vrijen met condom of zonder.Als ik geel ben dan moet ik de Man helemaal vor mij hebben.....geen condoms.....maar lekker doen de helenacht

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 08, 2007 21:52

Besides meeting people in a public place, how about making sure that a friend or neighbor knows where you are going. tell them that you will give them a call at a certain time. Or have them call you. Just so everyone knows that there is someone who is expecting to hear from you. Also, if you have any question at all about the person you are meeting, ask them if they will share their home or work number. Then call it. Make sure they are who they say they are. I know. Sounds paranoid. But it is safer to check.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 10, 2006 17:26

im bombc247
at home on the plains of you should send me a
message c if youd like 2 get 2 know me im athletic,
great sense of humor, caring, compassionate, romantic,
daring, spontaneous...good boy/ bad boy and im looking
for that special one!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 29, 2006 04:55

mamacitarica write:
use double condoms, hehehe

actually that has the same effect as using none, because two together rub against each other and wear the other one way.

sorry if that comes across wrong but figured I'd best say something.

Rebby

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 26, 2006 02:01

In having worked in the arena of assisting people with HIV and other STD's I think that "using a condom" of course is the very best safety tips that someone can have. But I think that there are other issues that we must consider.
I think for example when meeting someone for the first time that it is imparative to meet them in a place where there are others around. I prefer a book stores coffee shop and sometimes when I really get to know someone via E Mail or phone conversation a bar for a drink.
We meet someone through E Mailing and connect, then we talk on the phone and connect......but I find that it is very hard to find that person "when we meet them" that we will have that special chemestry with. There are only a few that I have sense being on this line but I do know that when meeting someone for the first time there needs to be an escape rout that will not be rude or insensitive. That is why a short meeting at first is advised.
It is a shame but some people do not represent themselves honestly in a site like this......and to commit to a full evenning or week end can be insanity to spend with someone that is not honest or that we are not compatable with. I have made mistakes in meeting people but I think that safety is a very important issue.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 21, 2006 23:12

robtest write:
Don't the ones with the safety tip really reduce sensitivity ???

LMAO!

Must admit, I don't feel the difference to much.
More of a guy thing I bet ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 21, 2006 20:57

robtest write:

SweetAimee write:
Use a condom.

A friend of mine says he has a solution for that problem, Rob. He just cuts the tips off.

LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 21, 2006 18:56

SweetAimee write:
Use a condom.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 21, 2006 15:57

use double condoms, hehehe

Available only
to logged in members