#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > i am soooo horny right now, help me. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
i am soooo horny right now, help me.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 27, 2006 22:33

i like horny too much horny, if you want to know more about me, I'm east indian, and liek i sooo hawt u want to go to bed with me, i no it, just help me cuz im nw to this help help, ooooooh.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 03, 2006 15:31

StarVoyager write:
SuperShane111 write:
i like horny too much horny, if you want to know more about me, I'm east indian, and liek i sooo hawt u want to go to bed with me, i no it, just help me cuz im nw to this help help, ooooooh.

Dude...sounds like you need to meet the Palm Sisters! But feel free to join us all in the Dominican Republic in November. More info is available on the message board area of the forum.

Holy Canoly SV! What are you smoking?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 01, 2006 23:48

StarVoyager write:
SuperShane111 write:

Dude...sounds like you need to meet the Palm Sisters! But feel free to join us all in the Dominican Republic in November. More info is available on the message board area of the forum.

SV......now WTF are we gonna do with this guy in the DR? Did you invite redneck too??!! There goes the neighborhood. I noticed you guys have close to the same preference in women...esp the height. You are losing it big guy.