#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > success stories? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
success stories?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 08, 2005 10:17

Does anybody know of any real success stories of people who actually met their soulmates on this site and are living happily ever after?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 12, 2005 22:47

well, for someone there is real success if you are ready for changes... I met a man from SA.... we have dating in Dubai (midway)...LOL>>> it is really long distance ralationships.... but nothing has matter if you want to be happy

BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 11, 2005 11:55

For some it definitely works, 2 of my friends met their dream mate on match site ; they were long distance too, from U.S. to Canada but my cousin had 2 sad stories though but he has not given up as he is young and still believe there is that special woman out there for him.

As for me nothing yet, though I have met nice ladies and some not nice.

BQ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 11:06

I know someone getting married. the woman is from canada and the man from US. they met on match the woman relocated for the man. so work hard, you will get what you want

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 22, 2005 01:20

texas_samurai write:
Sometimes I wonder if we have more than one soulmate...or maybe there needs to be a different word...I have true, loving male friends (who were not sexual relationships) who have been there for me almost my whole life, the the point we almsot know each others thoughts...kind of disturbs their wives at time when we start talking in incomplete sentences that almost sound like code ;)

agree with you Texas, hence I always believe in platonic friendship between male and female,they outlast our marriages.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 21, 2005 15:50

Sometimes I wonder if we have more than one soulmate...or maybe there needs to be a different word...I have true, loving male friends (who were not sexual relationships) who have been there for me almost my whole life, the the point we almsot know each others thoughts...kind of disturbs their wives at time when we start talking in incomplete sentences that almost sound like code ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 25, 2005 22:48

.....About the couple who is getting married and one was in Canada; how often did they see each other? Was not the long distance relationship hard? I'd like to know more about the challenges of a long distance relationship? Thanks much.....

My brother met his wife on another dating site and did the long distance dating thing. They would arrange to meet for several weeks at a time every few months until they decided to get married. They have been married several years now, quite happily...so it can work if both sides are truly interested in each other. :~)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 22, 2005 16:15

About the couple who is getting married and one was in Canada; how often did they see each other? Was not the long distance relationship hard? I'd like to know more about the challenges of a long distance relationship? Thanks much.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 18, 2005 19:30

A couple i know met on a similar site just two years ago, they have just had their first child and are blissfully happy..it was a dream come true for both of them ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 12, 2005 08:11

Ni ~~~ I haven't heard of any.