#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > DOMINICAN REPUBLIC- SIGN-UP & INFO AREA Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC- SIGN-UP & INFO AREA
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 19, 2010 14:27

wow... this is like being in the twilight zone. I cant belive this is still here.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 17, 2006 23:46

angelgirl1480 write:
BE NICE SV: I'd go in a sec if I knew or had some contact with those going. I do not, so I would hate to go somewhere and be in the middle of some clique..... Sorry people...It seems a lot of you know one another...

Others must feel the same way here, am I right???

Maybe not...

Also some of us plan vacations a year in advance to get our weeks off. Every oct is when I pick my weeks for the following calender year. Not Kidding here.

Well, I didn't know any of these people here. Then we reached out, sent a few emails, IM'd a few times and voila.....'put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up'....out poured a few friends. Imagine that. No cliques....just a trip to a resort. I for one, since I have been to these kinds of places...simply ADORE the experience. If you don't like any of us....the ambience and service and all inclusive amenities will more than make up for a bunch of mateless misfits cleaning themselves with the rag on a stick that Trey sold us.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 16, 2006 12:04

Is anyone staying longer and how many days? I would like to take several more days if others are interested. Any takers? I am so excited, I will be so ready!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 16, 2006 10:20

BE NICE SV: I'd go in a sec if I knew or had some contact with those going. I do not, so I would hate to go somewhere and be in the middle of some clique..... Sorry people...It seems a lot of you know one another...

Others must feel the same way here, am I right???

Maybe not...

Also some of us plan vacations a year in advance to get our weeks off. Every oct is when I pick my weeks for the following calender year. Not Kidding here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 16, 2006 06:18

Awwwww poor SV.
Planning this wonderful trip and not getting any participants.

I wonder why?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 14, 2006 23:33

All right sv..My rudder is stuck in the mudd. I'll send it asap ! The USS George Bush...no Joke !

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 07, 2006 07:09

StarVoyager write:
More pics

Midnight swim anyone?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 05, 2006 13:18

sepelo7 write:
T
The only person you could get that would convince me to go would be THE RIGHT man for me! I dont need a stud muffin just a man that can put up with me and I can tolerate him. you find him and I'm game! lol
N

Ahhh, come on Sep! You're a tough girl from Philly...be adventerous. Take a risk! Besides, it'll be freezing freakin' cold in PA in Nov. You can come home all tan and strut your glow if nothing else! :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 04, 2006 16:52

T
The only person you could get that would convince me to go would be THE RIGHT man for me! I dont need a stud muffin just a man that can put up with me and I can tolerate him. you find him and I'm game! lol
N

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 03, 2006 14:16

I mean it ~N~>>>> get your butt on a plane with me and let's go!!!!!

If I get "HIM" to go will ya?

~T~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 03, 2006 05:37

Getting ready??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 19:48

UPDATED 8/2!!
Join G.O.O.P. - a bunch of normal schmoes in The DOMINCIAN REPUBLIC, NOVEMBER 9-12, 2006 for a fun, ALL INCLUSIVE LUXURY RESORT FOR ADULT SINGLES! **(GOOP - Global Org. of Professionals)fictitious for grp rate and NOT affiliated with MM or ANY corporation in any way)

WHO: Any single men or women! All user and personal information and participation will be protected within the planning group:
LovelyLotus, StarVoyager, debbieinitaly, Ebreeze, September1998. We will not distribute your information nor will we confirm your participation publicly.

WHAT: A 4 day get away at a luxurious resort. We will have a loose itinerary and suggested activities:
- hosted cocktail hour, dinners, beach bon fire, hunt for booty ARRR, relaxing, charity event and more

WHERE: SOL MELIA - Melia Caribe Tropical- an all inclusive resort located on the island of Hispanola on The Domincan Republic side. See web Solmalia Dom Rep in Punta Cana. Chosen for the tropical warmth, luxury, great rates, safety and amenities.

Cost: Approx. $400 USD. The final pricing TBD will include room, food, beverages, themed night, airport island fees, etc. Bulk of what to expect:

Room, Food and Beverage: $99 USD per night per person for 3 night?s stay + taxes (tbd. post ASAP) ~~ $300 for 4 days + $50 theme night!!! This includes room charge(incidentals are not included), all food and all beverages. Tax/Transp. not included.

Airfare: All airfare rates are subject to origination. Google cheap airline tickets for best rates. Airport code is PUJ.

WHEN: NOVEMBER 9-12, 2006
Check in 3:00 on 11/9 and check out 11:00 11/12. If you are interested in extended stays, contact LovelyLotus. 3 days pre/post are likely at rates.

HOW: DEPOSITS DUE by AUGUST 15, 2006. Send $50 USD money order (no checks) made out to Global Organization of Professionals or G.O.O.P**:

P.O. Box 673
Chesterfield, MO 63006-0673

**GOOP is ficticious for this event only for group rates at resort

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 06:29

StarVoyager write:
lovelylotus write:
Oh crap... Michael- how about the resort? I got your message the other night, deposits made out the the Sol Melia Caribe Tropical should suffice, right? Or should I email everyone my name and do the bank account thing. This is one where I need your advice?

We'll send you the deposits so that you'll have an accurate head count.Then, with hopefully the help of the resort they will open up a master account and accept the other payments there directly.Call me. I called you the other night to ask about this and spoke to you know who...she was very nice by the way.You were at work.

Sweet Michael!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 01, 2006 18:11

I just read all of your guy's comments and I'm cracking up. you all are insane ( meant in the kindest way possible)!

SV just realized it says you are 21 now I am crying I am laughing so hard!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 01, 2006 06:55

lovelylotus write:
Debbie, I can't wait any longer and the August 10th deadline is fast approaching.

Here's the info- please send your non-refundable money order (and I stress MONEY ORDER) to:

P.O. Box 673
Chesterfield, MO 63006-0673

This will officially confirm your interest. I will compile the preliminary rooming list info and prepare a statement to send to all attendees. I know that confidentiality is a concern (rightly so) but I will need to have contact information in order to keep everyone updated. I give my word that any information I receive will remain strictly confidential unless I am given your prior permission to release it. I will be sending everyone calendars, deposit schedules and account balances and will need a way to contact everyone in case of emergency.

Whew! That was serious- Guys, I can't wait for fun in the sun in the DR. I'm so excited!

Just thought I'd bring this important information to the forefront for you LL. :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 01, 2006 05:10

lovelylotus write:
Oh crap... Michael- how about the resort? I got your message the other night, deposits made out the the Sol Melia Caribe Tropical should suffice, right? Or should I email everyone my name and do the bank account thing. This is one where I need your advice?

LL, Michael and I would like to see if we can get an account to have everyone make their payments directly there after the deposit. See if the hotel will take the Money orders in their name or do they insist on one. My posting keeps getting deleted...even in the comments. I've emailed MM to find out why.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 31, 2006 22:10

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 31, 2006 15:55

globalmanone write:
I'm really looking forward to the Bender in November. And, as a former Peace Corps Volunteer, I especially like the charity aspect. I'm always interested in creating something that lasts after we leave...so...I'll fix a Grey Goose Martini, Up, heavily shaken with a twist and get creative!!

Welcome to the party! Be sure to get in touch with LovelyLotus to secure your spot with a deposit. Deb

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 31, 2006 15:01

I'm really looking forward to the Bender in November. And, as a former Peace Corps Volunteer, I especially like the charity aspect. I'm always interested in creating something that lasts after we leave...so...I'll fix a Grey Goose Martini, Up, heavily shaken with a twist and get creative!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 31, 2006 07:46

I made an official link on the message board. SV, LL and I will update the main post as more details unfold. We are trying to get an account at the resort to make payments there directly.

Go back to the main message board and look for OFFICIAL DR TRIP INFO!!!!

HEYYYY!!! My main post keeps disappearing?????