#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Are there any nice men out there? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Are there any nice men out there?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 30, 2006 12:33

I'm looking for a nice guy between 30-36 who wants to get to know me and have fun before anything else. Does he exist?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 03, 2006 15:25

BlndEinstein write:
StarVoyager write:
SportySpice1972 write:
I'm looking for a nice guy between 30-36 who wants to get to know me and have fun before anything else. Does he exist?

YUP, and more than likely he'll be in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC with the rest of us come this NOVEMBER 9th-12th

DESTINY...awaits all of you! in the DR!

go to message board for more info.

It's rather annoying that this guy keeps posting this in EVERY SINGLE THREAD! Get over it!

Hey Sister! Don't talk about our friend SV like that! When was the last time you were invited to a cool island get-away to meet some fun, real people instead of here online with your fantasy friends? He's the real deal and sincere about hoping other real deal folks join us as an attempt to know each other for real. Maybe you'll reconsider?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 01, 2006 18:42

StarVoyager write:
SportySpice1972 write:

YUP, and more than likely he'll be in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC with the rest of us come this NOVEMBER 9th-12th

DESTINY...awaits all of you! in the DR!

go to message board for more info.

It's rather annoying that this guy keeps posting this in EVERY SINGLE THREAD! Get over it!