#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Religion > ARE YOU REALLY DIVORCED? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
ARE YOU REALLY DIVORCED?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 14:50

Rotten - you can call yourself a Christian but the actions speak louder than words.
In my book you are not in the slightest bit Christian. In fact, you are the opposite.

Your postings are degrading, defamatory, rude and insulting.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Don't bother to try to email me, you will not get a reply. In fact, it would be sent out with the trash. When it comes in saying "Rotten" that is where rotten things go - into the trash

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 05:24

Only one valid religion Spoils?

I'm sure that's news to alot of people that go to church ever Sunday, or synagog very Saturday!

Their are many paths to the same place, you follow one, let others follow theirs.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 16, 2005 20:03

GIFTFROMHELL, you can put a sign on a cow that says duck but, that certainally doesnt make the cow a duck.The same with you calling what you do, a religion.What you do is run a cult. You teach false doctrine and my bible tells me to rebuke evil people.There is only one valid religion, the church you read about in the New Testament that stayed that way until man changed it and appointed the first pope over 600 years later then, all the other man made churches came after that. Go back and re-start the one you read about in the New Testament and you will get it right.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 16, 2005 05:03

There is no way you would ever get my email address!!

You are so full of yourself!!

What a loser!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 15, 2005 20:46

Vampire Lady, give me your mailing address and i will send you the extra pair of sissors i have so, you can just cut out the parts of the bible you dont like and wont have to carry so much around with you. Wouldnt that be better?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 15, 2005 05:36

No Sin!! Spoil, you are vulgar, rude, objectionable and profane!

You are no Christian

If I were a Christian, which I am not, I would be ashamed of you

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 22:29

NOFUN, No christian was ever told not to judge. I didnt bother those women, they bothered me, just like you did OR, they posted false doctrine and christians have an obligation to refute that. Yet, another mocked God. Another went by her emotions and soon admitted she wasnt a bible student. Then, you get on here and do the very thing you accuse me of doing. If you will give it some thought, you will conclude it is just best to leave me alone and ignor what i write.I know of no sin i have commited in my posts so, maybe you can enlighten me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2005 19:43

Gift, i wish you would make up your mind. You say you dont believe in the devil, you do believe in the new testament so, when the gospels record Jesus talking to satan, guess you must think he was talking to a myth huh? Awwwh, maybe it was a ghost. Yeah, thats it then, it would be more in line with your spooky dooky thinking.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2005 09:35

Gift, so, you never married huh? Now, i know why.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2005 09:34

Gift, the New Testament says that the old is given for our learning - read it, you might try learning something.Though we arent under the law of that time, we can still learn many things so, get educated.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2005 05:45

Errrrmm......the Bible was written by MAN, by several MEN in actual fact!!

See Spoil, you don't know very much do you?

Since when did God write the Bible?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 11:29

Spoil, depends on whether the judgement day will actually exist in reality!!!

The Bible - the New Testament of the Bible - is quite sensible. The Old Testament, which you quote endlessly, is not.

If you are a Christian why do you persist in quoting chapter and verse of the OT? It is outdated and outmoded by even 18th Century standards!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 11:15

Gift, how can i debate with you about religion when you dont believe in the bible? Try reading Joshephus, the greek historian that recognized the books of the old testament during his time, the very ones the first century congerations used. No, you think that man can think better than God and has evolved so much and got so smart that man doesnt need Gods word any longer. Attack people? I will remind you that YOU answered my post, not the other way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 11:09

Spoil, there is no divorce based on God's Law!

I have no need for a divorce, thank you very much all the same!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 10:52

Gift, dont give that ball to me, you carry it VERY well.You sure beat all i ever seen nor have i ever heard of someone with such voo doo thinking.. I really havent ever in my life seen any person, male or female so screwed up in their head as you. Where in the world did you ever get all that ? Some book by man?I would just like to know what in the world you ever read to conclude what you have. You claim you believe in God but, the bible is a joke to you. That makes you a joke to God.There is no other statement for it, you are full of the devil and certainally in the minority with such unbelievable thinking. Since you dont believe in the bible then, we have no basis of authority and you are wasting your time posting.If i disturb you that bad, dont read here and that problem will be solved. Yes, i think you are a whacko that CLAIMS to believe in God.You sure made me pray - pray that there isnt any others with such reasoning as you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 22:13

KnightMare. Do you think there is something wrong or ugly about a man being religious and talking about sex? Can you quote me any passage where christians arent suppose to talk about sex? Wouldnt it depend on wheather it is offensive to others and the content? BTW, no, my ad doesnt just talk about sex. Try going to church - preachers talk about it often.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 12:06

Spoil you really do take the ticket!

Knight's body does NOT belong to her husband!!! Nor hers to him. That is the basis for all the sexual abuse that goes on within marriage.

Quite seriously Spoil it is high time you got your nose out of the outdated Old Testament of the Bible and live in the real world.

No other wonder you are still without a woman in your life. Do you quote chapter and verse to them in bed? Oh no of course not, you will be remaining celibate until your wedding day, are you not, given the diatribe you have been writing on here!!

Criticising others on this board does not endear you to anyone. One read of your profile tells me that you do not practice what you preach!!!!

Get real, Spoil, and live in the REAL world, not in a world that existed thousands of years ago when man wasn't allowed to have a mind of his own, let alone use it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 07:43

Gift. One, i do not recognige the pope. He heads a so called church that teaches doctrines of devils(see 1 Tim.chapter 4). Two, it isnt the bible that is stupid, its the people that fail to follow it.Three, the bible was written for all time and will stand for all time. Just because some people feel they have evolved past its usefulness or that it doesnt apply to so called modern times or, are ignorant of what it says,will get a very rude awakening, come judgement day.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 07:37

Gift, i hate to bust your bubble but, no glass house here. I have a divorce based on Gods law. Do you?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 05:37

Spoil, I see you cannot even answer a question on here!!

I am perfectly capable of arguing with you, is that why you ignore me!!