#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > Why Are Women Attracted To Power?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why Are Women Attracted To Power??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 06, 2005 21:41

I can only speak from my own experience but powerful men definately give off more self confidence. The funny thing is in many cases once you get to know them it is not genuine. I can be attracted to a man in a position of power and money seems to come hand in hand but the money doesn't turn me on it's the confidence.Yet I wonder, perhaps it's the mystery of wondering if powerful "shoes" are real or should he be wearing "fluffy slippers"??? How many powerful men out there are really wearing "fluffy slippers" and fooling alot of us fine mature women?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 20, 2005 22:02

the chemistry dies because we let it,both sides are to blame. we change the way we talk,from a sweet voice to a moredemanding from one another,stop being thankful for the little things.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 11, 2005 07:43

I don't think all men lose their love for their "woman" whether they are powerful or not because she has aged and he wants something/one younger/slimmer.Personally I give men more credit than that. Albeit there are the cases for sure. We all hear of the stories but women leave their men just as much and personally if the "chemistry" is gone then it is time to move on for both.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 17:43

i love the business man type, smart, witty, and strong, through some italian in there, perfecto...i like a man who takes charge of things, turn on for sure...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 08, 2005 20:30

TahitianBeauty write:
I believe women are attracted to powerful men for the same reasons men are attracted to beautiful women.

I have read somewhere that this is in our genes/nature back to the dawn of man. Deep down, women want a stable provider for their offspring, men want a provider of healthy children. Perhaps some deep urge to propagate the species.

I guess thru the eons the definitions have convoluted a bit as to what is power and what is beauty, but I believe the tug is deeper than the surface and maybe deeper than we can truly understand. Of course, there are those that improperly act on those feelings, but we are merely humans, and perhaps egotistically/falsely believe we are the most evolved of the species... :o)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 07, 2005 14:27

I'll have to think about that one.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 07, 2005 14:19

Thrown away like a pair of shoes....
hmmmm that's nasty. Regarding here. I have my doubts as to how many men are really "wealthy" on this site or are wanna be's!!!!