#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > So tell me why it is so hard to find a romantic man with money who want to be spoiled Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
So tell me why it is so hard to find a romantic man with money who want to be spoiled
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 29, 2008 03:05

Why can't a women spoil a man for a change

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 05, 2008 14:12

You have no idea who I am and what I have to offer. You just saw what you wanted to see. As far as the young ones go all they want is the money. I could not be with someone just for their money. Had the chance to marry a very wealthy man I choose to walked away because I did not love him. Without love you have nothing but things.
Warmly,
Diane

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 24, 2007 10:34

seancharmery write:
I am wealthy and it scares me when it is mentioned so prominently. No one wants to be used or liked just because of their wealth. I would suggest you just look for a good man period. Maybe you can get wealthy together if it is that important.
And, if a wealthy man is going to buy companionship why wouldn't he do it with a younger woman. they have everything older women have and sometimes more.

Re:

This thread caught my eye too, until I realized it was 2 years old .LOL.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 22, 2007 09:29

I am wealthy and it scares me when it is mentioned so prominently. No one wants to be used or liked just because of their wealth. I would suggest you just look for a good man period. Maybe you can get wealthy together if it is that important.
And, if a wealthy man is going to buy companionship why wouldn't he do it with a younger woman. they have everything older women have and sometimes more.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 29, 2005 08:15

Without making a hasty generalization, you're right, most very wealthy men tend to be snobby, but... I also tend to agree with you about the fact that older women are much more sexy, sensual and engaging than their younger mirror personages.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 00:28

hey youre right ..... i just wanted to let you know your still looking good and are not wrong for wanting to be spoiled , i hope you find someone who can spoil ya , and you seem like a coool lady ...take care and good luck