#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Friends with Benefits Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Friends with Benefits
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 15, 2009 16:53

Hi Everyone!

OK, lol this post re-surfaced again still lol.

As for the FWB thing, I surmise no one got the jist of this did they. FWB is not just about sex!!!!!

FWB is about having someone there to share lonely times with, or a companion, or a dinner partner, or a friend who likes to share the same things as you- like a movie, a walk on the beach, a visit to the local museum, a night at the theatre, or just sitting on Hollywood Blvd people watching at the local bistro, or anywhere USA. How about fun times with good friends? There are many advantages to having FWB relationships with other than sex only like eveyone thinks about first. Sex can be one of those things, or it can not be one of those things! It depends on the friend's who share the FWB thing with each other!!!!!

Comments welcome.

BTW Bill & Bernie- Back to our previous discussions about terms lol, now there are several new phrases since we were joking about this subject serveral years back still lolol. TARP, CDO's, ETF's and a few others. Should we interject about this with some new fun times or just let it pass? LMAO. ZYou guys really make it fun here with your humor! Keep it up OK. Talk to you soon.
:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 02, 2008 13:16

no!
friend is a friend.
lover is a lover.
no way!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 15, 2006 01:06

billzeke write:

wwww123456 write:
BlondeLightning write:
Hi Everyone!

This is too much Bill and Rob, LMAO! You guys are just to funny. I guess we can say now the FWB thing has changed to Federal Witholding Bank, lol.

I tend to opt for the "Secured Deposit", lol. But any shrewd investor would go for the annuity.

One for sure thing that allows for better flexability than the 401k is the Keough. You can drop in more and pull out faster, lol. Talk to you soon.

Hey, don't do the secured deposit thing. I did that twice, and wound up with two children nine months later. Pull out faster may be the safer way to go, but certainly not much fun.

Then you get hit with an early withdrawl penalty. It could be even more costly and painful. lol.

Well, you don't know my daughters very well. I could have lived for 2 years on what their weddings cost. We won't talk about college. Any penalty would have been cheep,cheep. I recommend withholding period. In fact, the term "RUN Forest RUN" wasn't about dodging bullets. A woman was after him wanting benefits.
lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 14, 2006 15:33

wwww123456 write:
BlondeLightning write:
Hi Everyone!

This is too much Bill and Rob, LMAO! You guys are just to funny. I guess we can say now the FWB thing has changed to Federal Witholding Bank, lol.

I tend to opt for the "Secured Deposit", lol. But any shrewd investor would go for the annuity.

One for sure thing that allows for better flexability than the 401k is the Keough. You can drop in more and pull out faster, lol. Talk to you soon.

Hey, don't do the secured deposit thing. I did that twice, and wound up with two children nine months later. Pull out faster may be the safer way to go, but certainly not much fun.

Then you get hit with an early withdrawl penalty. It could be even more costly and painful. lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 14, 2006 14:57

robtest write:
That is the thing about Friends with Benefits. So many investing styles are available, sure one can match your preferences. I hear that a lot of men are beginning to try and advise their FWBs to stop using the Keough's and instead start using Kegels. One friend told me that they make for some really tight investments. Apparently when your hedge fund starts losing momentum, that is the best way to get it up again...
Rob your too funny but investing in the Kegel plan , sometimes you can leave broke LOL.Nancy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 12, 2006 20:04

BlondeLightning write:
Hi Everyone!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 03:11

robtest write:
RapturousRed write:
lmao....both at your combined wit and the sheer joy of hearing men banter!
Geezz, who knew, all we have to do is give you an avenue to talk money metaphors?!

Carry on, men!

Well, feel free to join right in! I am pretty certain that in today's modern society that many females are well aquainted with both investing and FWBs. After all, it does take two to raise the interest rates to new levels...

I never did like them metaphors though. I lost my shirt on them one time. Seems that they are just like this other fund except they don't pay any dividends or hold their value...

You are quite correct about metaphors, Rob. Isn't there an old saying that goes "A fool and his mataphors are soon parted." Fed meeting today. Interest rates will go even higher. So will adjustable mortgage rates and credit card rates. Cash is looking better and better. MM will prosper. JMHO.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 27, 2006 20:52

Hi Everyone!

Hey Rob,

Yes you are right, lol. Don't get caught up in the Junk Bond Relationship either, lol. They start out good and then the bottom falls out later. You can lose your pants and shirt on them too, LMAO.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 22, 2006 22:43

RapturousRed write:
Geezz, who knew, all we have to do is give you an avenue to talk money metaphors?!

Carry on, men!

Well, feel free to join right in! I am pretty certain that in today's modern society that many females are well aquainted with both investing and FWBs. After all, it does take two to raise the interest rates to new levels...

I never did like them metaphors though. I lost my shirt on them one time. Seems that they are just like this other fund except they don't pay any dividends or hold their value...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 21, 2006 15:44

Geezzzzzzz, who knew, all we have to do is give you an avenue to talk money metaphors?!

Carry on, men!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 20, 2006 14:49

Actually in a rising interest rate environment MM (money market) is not a bad place to be. You get to just lie around while the Fed pumps things up for you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 20, 2006 13:13

Hi Everyone!

Hey Bill and Rob,

Here is a pic of no benefits, lol. Speaking of balls, golf anyone? Talk to you soon.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 20, 2006 10:40

That is the thing about Friends with Benefits. So many investing styles are available, sure one can match your preferences. I hear that a lot of men are beginning to try and advise their FWBs to stop using the Keough's and instead start using Kegels. One friend told me that they make for some really tight investments. Apparently when your hedge fund starts losing momentum, that is the best way to get it up again...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 20, 2006 08:14

BlondeLightning write:
Hi Everyone!

LOL, BL. We needed some new investment advisors over here. Rob's Mutual Fund advice was starting to get me a little worried. Sounded too much like a group for my investment style. lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 22:36

Hi Everyone!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 11:17

billzeke write:

robtest write:

billzeke write:

RapturousRed write:

robtest write:
RapturousRed write:
this is a repeat subject!!

Did you say that in the other thread too??? Good Lord Woman, it has you repeating yourself...

How good are the benefits in these FWB relationships? I wouldn't mind finding one with a good health option and maybe a decent dental plan... How about a 401k with match incentive and no penalties for early withdrawl???

We're both repeating ourselves! lol

The FWB won't get you that 401k match but you certainly must know there are always penalties for early withdrawal!

I always heard the penalties were for withdrawing too late. lmao

I guess it all depends what age bracket you are dating in! There are certain benefits for selecting partner accounts with the proper maturity level. Now how does one get started? Do you have to give them an F-DIC insured deposit? ROFLMAO

LMAO Rob. Some serious thought should also be given to whether it is a bona fide withdrawl or just a roll-over. lol

Very true, many times the moneymakers will pull their assets out of the market, only to reinsert them back at a more opportune time. I guess it depends on their cumulative expectations. A smart investor will always watch for those rising interest rates... Sometimes finding the right Mutual Fund is difficult.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 10:58

robtest write:

billzeke write:

RapturousRed write:

robtest write:
RapturousRed write:

Did you say that in the other thread too??? Good Lord Woman, it has you repeating yourself...

How good are the benefits in these FWB relationships? I wouldn't mind finding one with a good health option and maybe a decent dental plan... How about a 401k with match incentive and no penalties for early withdrawl???

The FWB won't get you that 401k match but you certainly must know there are always penalties for early withdrawal!

I guess it all depends what age bracket you are dating in! There are certain benefits for selecting partner accounts with the proper maturity level. Now how does one get started? Do you have to give them an F-DIC insured deposit? ROFLMAO

LMAO Rob. Some serious thought should also be given to whether it is a bona fide withdrawl or just a roll-over. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 10:36

billzeke write:

RapturousRed write:

robtest write:
RapturousRed write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 06:53

RapturousRed write:

robtest write:
RapturousRed write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 02:15

robtest write:
RapturousRed write: