#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Where is he? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Where is he?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 14, 2013 19:32

I know patience is a virtue, but I'm growing anxious. I want to meet someone and fall in love. I have faith that I will find him, but I guess I'm growing a bit restless. My profile is honest and straightforward, but so far I'm only messaged by men who want never ending chats and phone calls that lead nowhere. I'm exhausted. Life is about love, family, happiness, and adventure. I'm ready to start mine. How are all of you wonderful people coping?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 15, 2013 15:03

You're a smart and beautiful woman. Your time will come.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 15, 2013 13:15

Hello OP,

After 7 full years of being divorced and not seeing any reality of a hopeful relationship,lol, I am not coping very well at this point. in fact, I am about done!!

Lol, I posted a scathing commentary in my profile on a different singles site. They warn against negativity, those people who claim they know how to be online in order to get a date,lol, what do they know, really now!! Some men appreciate wit, sarcasm, ..the ability to see the truth and tell it :)  If they don't appreciate it then oh well!

I noticed that you live in Ann Arbor, I used to love Ann Arbor, haven't been there in a very long time though. I would think that it hasn't changed too much.  Michiganders are a social bunch, maybe you should make a bigger effort to get to know people in person?  Obviously I have no clue about how you are in person but you're young and good looking and you're in a college town!

Just met someone last night who started a new meetup group locally. The group's agenda is not something I'm interested in but he reminded me that i wanted to check out a (new to me) local group to join. I belong to a couple of them right now that really don't matter. previously belonged to two Ron Paul groups. This large site has different groups nearly everywhere- MeetUp It's a way to make new friends, some friends with possibilities?

Good luck!!