#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Educated men - not necessarily millionaires - where are you? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Educated men - not necessarily millionaires - where are you?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2011 02:28

Hello all,

I am looking for an educated man to start a new chapter of my life. Anyone out there?
Why do people talking about money so much?
Being a millionaire does not mean you are educated.
I belive that the educated people would not live in porverty. They are rich in their way.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 15, 2011 18:23

This site has an obnoxiously superficial name- but I joined because I saw that there are lots of educated, well-written and interesting sounding men here. Definitely more than I was able to find on some of the more general sites.

Many of us are here because we hope to find someone who is our equal in terms of education, intelligence and success. To be honest, I had almost given up on finding someone like that in this crazy superficial world. Still, there has to be someone like that out there somewhere, right?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 11, 2011 10:17

You can probaby search by education level as a paying member.  Even if you don't, there are plenty of guys with degrees and advanced degrees.  I have a PhD for instance.  Be advised, just because somebody is educated doesn't mean they are smart.  Good luck.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 05, 2011 10:44

this is so true slim...it shouldn't matter the amount of money a person has, if they have STREET smarts as well as education that is a real plus to have and will ALSO get them far in life!!!