#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Dating tips and advices > Even the rich are hungry for love... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Even the rich are hungry for love...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 23, 2014 13:49

According to Mother Teresa, "Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own."

What’s your thought on this quote?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 19, 2014 10:30

I believe this is true when someone has exhausted all of the distractions in life that their money may be able to provide, and find themselves with, still, an empty space. 

Many find themselves in relationships that are of the world. Not of spirit. They attract exactly what it is that they project into the world. Do wealthy men who hook up with pretty woman that just want "things" such as a new hand bag or a new pair of shoes do so because they don't believe they deserve to love and be loved in the deepest most intimate way? I'm not sure of the answer to that question.

What I do think however, is that there are plenty of people who have come to the end of themselves and their money. They have a true heart felt desire to share a union with one that makes them complete, joyful and grateful for the love they give and receive. Truly a bond that would sustain with or without the cash... to put it bluntly. 

What I think may complicate things for many people of means, is that it can take a long time, even a lifetime for some, to have completed the cycle of life experiences necessary to live in spirit rather than ego. 

~BridgetteAnn

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share