#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > plastic surgery Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
plastic surgery
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 05, 2009 22:47

Why Oh Why are men getting their eyes and such done(plastic surgery)? MEN listen up! Men look so much more distinguished and handsome when they are "natural" looking!!! Think Robert Redford or Clint Eastwood! I have looked and looked at the men on this site, as I do prefer men a bit older, and the majority have had something done! They look awful! I have to say the men on this site are not very attractive!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 21, 2014 09:44

EXACTLY!! Plastic surgery (if u can afford it) is to better your quality of life! Do what makes YOU happy and makes YOU feel better about yourself as an individual. Enjoy!!  :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 11, 2013 08:34

I try to keep open mind. There are several ways to look at things. Seems some of the women are stereotyping. It seems to be perfectly alright that over 50% of this nation have implants but it's not alright for a man to have touch ups?  Not fair ladies, but not looking for a fight with any of you either so truce. I am not saying implants are a bad thing either. Every person has their choice. Example, some of the sexiest men do have the salt & pepper look that makes them distinguished like Sam Elliott & Sean Connory. Many men look better as they age; like a fine wine.
What is unfair, is mother nature as women do NOT age as gracefully so we color our hair, tattoo eyeliner, tattoo eyebrows, etc. physical attraction is important but if people aren't as beautiful on the inside, the outer shell of anyone is less beautiful. 
So, if you think it'll make you feel good and you want to improve your looks or breasts, go for it!! Just don't become an addict & end up like MJ :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 21, 2012 14:43

Don't you girls think you're taking life too seriously? Stop lying to yourselves, and live a little.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 10, 2012 20:08

I find crow's feet sexy...
I want a man whose character shows on his face!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 30, 2009 19:16

I think this is a topic that everyone should make for one shelf. There is all kind of reasons people would like to have this done. To regain their youth,to be self confident, improve imperfection that one may have. More power to the people.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 12, 2009 12:43

Firstly, Beauty is only skin deep.

Secondly, perhaps they have the surgery done to feel good about themselves?

Thirdly, who are you (or anyone else for that matter) to comment on such a thing? (No disrespect meant to you, Shawna)

I think if a person has the means to have the surgery done, then why not go for it? I wonder just how many of the 'beautiful' women on here have had their photos photoshopped before uploading them.....?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 06, 2009 10:45

Your right, all the men on this site are ugly, in fact Im hideous, Gee how did you get to be so smart, you must have gone to collage.