#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Are there any decent Christian men on this site? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Are there any decent Christian men on this site?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2005 17:33

Ok ladies and gentleman. I'm starting to have serious doubts whether there are any decent Christian men on this site. Most of the men who have "solicited" and I will use the word solicited because that's exactly what they have done, use phrases such as these:"Your hot,let's get together..*wink wink* and *nudge* *nudge* and "You seem really sweet, hey you don't mind dating a guy who has kids older than you do you?" Alright that's not exactly what they say, but that's surely what I'm thinking when a 62 yr old man e-mails me! So..are there are any good Christian men on this site?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2011 08:02

well there are so what do say when a man ask your hand in marriage does it mean the person is not a christian well i would say christans also have feelings and we have to respect that.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 05, 2011 19:35

I'm a Christian.  However, remember that Christian's also have a 50% divorce rate like the population as a whole.  Christian values are important but there also has to be other similar interests, values, and goals in order to make the relationship work.  You will find more Christians on sites like eHarmony, Christian Cafe, and Christian Mingle than here.  Good luck with your search. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 27, 2011 20:38

I hope so.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 17:27

Hey everyone! Thanks for the good advice! Actually I'm not in car sales anymore. I was finally able to obtain a teaching job even though I had to move 1800 miles to get it. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 19:20

ShanSizz77 write:
So..are there are any good Christian men on this site?

Hey Shan, there are some decent Christian men on the site. If you would like a suggestion add your comments about your faith under the "About Me" section, add seeking a Christian man under "About Him". I hope you will not take offense to this last opinion. I would not mention being in car sales.

And yes winking at guys will help. Remember it is not up to you or your time table. Good luck & God Bless.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2005 21:40

ShanSizz77, your correct about older men trying to trick younger women, at the same time women play heavy games, all people looking for a match should read"Games People Play".

I'm amazed how many men and women don't realize they are playing games until after they read the book.

Many play games with out knowing they are playing games, then accuse other people of playing games.

Don't get trapped by people who believe they are upright but are not.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 27, 2005 15:14

ShanSizz77 write:
Ok ladies and gentleman. I'm starting to have serious doubts whether there are any decent Christian men on this site. Most of the men who have "solicited" and I will use the word solicited because that's exactly what they have done, use phrases such as these:"Your hot,let's get together..*wink wink* and *nudge* *nudge* and "You seem really sweet, hey you don't mind dating a guy who has kids older than you do you?" Alright that's not exactly what they say, but that's surely what I'm thinking when a 62 yr old man e-mails me! So..are there are any good Christian men on this site?

Shans, I read your profile and looked at the pictures, Oh how I wish I was 20 years younger !

Your profile reads great, your pictures are beautiful. This dating site is full of all kinds of men & woman from all over the world. Yes, there are going to be us old fa*ts that want to make a move on a sweetheart like you. Delete us, simple enough.

Be patient and someone who appeals to you will surface. In the mean time do some browsing on your own and don't hesitate to send a guy you might be interested in a wink, or brief note.
(alot of the women here will say "No" don't do that, but believe me it works)

Side note, I read your an english major, Please don't spell and grammar check me OK ! LOL

all the best