#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Do you know who HOTMILLIONAIRE69 is?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Do you know who HOTMILLIONAIRE69 is??
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 18, 2008 15:53

for goodness sake - if he was that interested he would upgrade! or why dont you - wealthy ??? real???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 29, 2006 17:05

lol

Im a romantic but if you cant afford to pay the membership fee a small job for a couple of hours should get enough money to cover the cost lol x and then you could have the man of your dreams. Money well worth spending eh!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 29, 2006 11:58

SexySmileSweetie write:
Hi everyone! I'm hoping someone will read this. I have been corresponding back and forth through this fantastic site MM with a member called HOT MILLIONAIRE 69 (hotmillionaire69) from Beverley HIlls CA. The problem is neither one of us is a gold member and all we are able to do is write back and forth through winks. I know he is interested in me since he sends me messages once a month( that's all the winks you're allowed to send to the same person at a time) If anyone is a gold member on MM and happens to know this great guy who I have become very interested since he has contacted me, please send him an email telling him to CONTACT me by sending me an EMAIL with HIS email address in it so I could write to him.
We're wasting our time where we could be developing a stronger relationship right now between us! PLease romantics, help me out! Thanks!
SEXY SMILE SWEETIE (sexysmilesweetie)

I hope this guy reads your message and decides to subscribe for one month, if he is really interested in you. What is nineteen dollars if it could lead him to you. The same applies to you too. Best of luck.
Cheers,
Winny

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 29, 2006 10:54

LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 29, 2006 09:43

If the man really makes $1000K a year as he profile states, don't you think that he could afford 3 minutes of his salary to pay for a monthly fee to be able to write to you? Something just doesn't add up here... Be careful, the internet is a very odd place!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 29, 2006 07:11

An easier solution is for one or both of you to invest in this budding relationship by paying one month of membership fees. It's $20.

Good luck with your search.