#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Lady for money Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Lady for money
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 19, 2005 07:34

way to go princess caroline im respect the straight to the point question. good luck and if he aint rich... well tell him scat - by the way love that profile where u say u love fruit - thats sooo cool

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 04:12

Reckless write:
Ok well i think I'am a good looking sexy, fun guy, feeling kinda fresh:), and would love to chat, something sexy or whatever floats your boat, with a fun loving sexy women i might add. If your up add me and lets chat kisses,:) Lets move each-other !. Chat me up i am online right now just add me.

reckless, i concur!!!.....i also feel there's nothing wrong with wanting a taste of the finer things in life because let's face it---when you first stumble across a website entitled as such, you're going to start fantasizing about the knight i shining armour!!!! nothing wrong with wanting this it's just a matter of finding someone to dust off this little ole diamond in the rough and wanting to place her in the platinum setting she deserves!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 10:56

nychick i think your a very sexy sophisicated women