#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Why no body write to me? Am I so Picky? or maybe Im ugly?. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why no body write to me? Am I so Picky? or maybe Im ugly?.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 27, 2006 21:10

I think i have wroten a nice profile describing myself in the best way I am. Describing too what I am looking for in a man. Please ladies or gentelmen read my profile and let me know if i wrote something bad or offensive? How can I improve my Profile. Im just looking for a nice, cute and well educated man who wanted to get to know me.Maybe is not what I am but where I live. Distance make relationships harder. Opinions please!!!
I hope to hear from all you.
Scarlett.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 02, 2010 23:41

Maybe you are dodging a bullet? It's not about quanity...think more about QUALITY...you just need the RIGHT ONE to send you an email. And the odds are slim so just hang in there. IF it is meant to be...it shall be.

I do not get much eamil either but IF my Mr. Right is out on this site....and we were meant to meet...we will.

And you look just fine, plus you do not need the guy who is willing to pay to hang a Barbie Doll off of his arm.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 17, 2009 20:42

I don't think you should change your profile one bit. If this is how you feel than you should keep it just as it is. Don't change your profile to attract a man. The right man will be attracted to your profile. You want children? Hurry up! Don't deny yourself that. I hope you find just what you're looking for.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 28, 2009 09:29

Hi Scarlett,
You look great and very much beautiful woman in my "Russian eyes" :)) You should be a self-reliant because real clever man feels it.
Real millioners usually have children and they are old here ..after 50 or more ..
Also a lot of them are looking for lady who doesnt want to have children..You should try more dating sites in the Internet to enlarge your chances. Good luck to you dear.
Thanks for reading.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 25, 2009 05:58

why don't you actually go out, why are you spending your time online

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 01, 2009 08:43

and so do you, you are the best looking women on this site i think. i would love to chat with you or maybe more xxx.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 28, 2006 11:56

thank you for your comments i would like to know why do you think i seem sad? there is no drama with me i think, please answer me.
scarlett

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 28, 2006 11:55

thank you pauline for your advices
scarlett

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 28, 2006 11:53

thank you very much i would love to be your friend too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 28, 2006 11:53

thank you for your comment you are nice
scarlett

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 17, 2006 05:16

You are very beautiful, and i would be honoured to call you my friend if not more x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 14, 2006 16:25

Hi Scarlet, Welcome to MM. From what I see you are a very attractive lady and there are lots of lovely people here, who I am sure will love to get to know you better.
wwww1234 gave some good advice...at least here there seems to be a wide choice of men..I am sure there is someone with mutual interest.
Angelface also gave good advice...show your happy side...
You might want to share your experiences and reply to some of the messages that are posted by other members...People can get to know you a little this way too...
Enjoy the site...
Pauline

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 13, 2006 04:09

Hi Scarlett,
To me, perhaps you sound a bit sad.. No one wants to be alone, but these guys on this site have had enough drama, probably to last a lifetime. Show them the your happy side, & be patient, Scarlett, take pictures with family, friends, tell them about what you enjoy doing... Your passions, your goals, your main picture is beautiful, but, that is more of a glamour shot, show them what you look like everyday... & Smile ! Angelface 10

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 31, 2006 21:47

We have equal rights on here. Do some searches, pick out a few and hit them with a wink. If that don't work, do 4 dozen next time. Lots of guys on here. If you get a wink back, but no message, that means he is not a member, but still interested.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 30, 2006 14:59

You are very kind. You are nice to me too, and i hope you find the right one in here.
Scarlett

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 29, 2006 09:08

Hi Scarlet

I dont think you are doing anything wrong. people dont seem to write to people much on here iv noticed. You look fine to me hun.