#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > jumpin' in Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
jumpin' in
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 29, 2005 20:18

fun4two wrote:

Yeah ~ yeah ... and I'm the Pillsbury DoughGirl!!

Can I poke you in the navel and make you laugh?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2005 09:23

Wise Guy Ay! At least you have a since of humor. I'll consider it. LOL !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 23, 2005 22:43

Ok, finally gave one my phone number, he seemed nice enough. Lived near by, not bad looking. The only thing he could talk about was if I was affectionate on first dates. He said you know, can I put my hand on your leg and kiss the back of your neck on the first date? Took me a while, then I finally got what he was about. Oh well, guess the story still stands true about the toads and the prince!! Happy Hunting!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 19:28

Hello all...Like some of you, I am new to this site and am just trying to figure out what to do! Hoping to make some new friends and maybe meet that special someone.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 16:44

weelassy1 write:

roses2006 write:
i am new also i have never done this kind of approach before any tips oh and I reside in Canada am I wasting my time????

Roses....living in Canada is not a disavantage after all it is a Canadian web site

MM
5334 Yonge Street, Suite 141
Toronto, Ontario M2N 6V1
Canada

Best of luck

Still, most of the hits we Canadian gals get are from the U.S., at least in my case. A lot more members from the U.S. than from Canada... what can I say, they have more people living there... lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 22:52

roses2006 write:
i am new also i have never done this kind of approach before any tips oh and I reside in Canada am I wasting my time????

Roses....living in Canada is not a disavantage after all it is a Canadian web site

MM
5334 Yonge Street, Suite 141
Toronto, Ontario M2N 6V1
Canada

Best of luck

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 21:02

roses2006 write:

Well, all the good looking men are further south, but we do allow good looking women to move here.

lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 05:17

roses2006 write:

Hi Roses and welcome. I'm from Canada too, and to tell you frankly, I stick around for the forums. I've made great friends here, but as fas as the site goes, there are not too many opportunities here compared with other sites for us Canadian ladies, unless you're willing to relocate. Good luck anyways!

Hello, Liz from across the pond!! Good luck to you too!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 18:10

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 10:11

Same as...new and being single again.
hi to you all

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 05:17

Welcome to everytone, except Sharp... LOL ('cause I know her already... hehehe)

Hope you all enjoy the forums. They can be hilariously funny! (is this kind of redundant a bit?) ;)

Anyways, enjoy everyone and good luck in your search!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 08:08

Im new also. It's more difficult to meet singles the older you get, Ive found. Where is everybody? Guess you are all here. Good Luck!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 09, 2005 21:22

I'm new here too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 09, 2005 10:09

Hi SJF,

Welcome to the forums. If ya want to chat, I always have an ear for listening. I am a good talker, but better listener I have been told, lol. Just hit me up with an email or post a thread, reply, or what ever. Enjoy it here, and ttyl.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 09, 2005 09:51

SJFwestcoast write:
I figured, why not try this avenue, if I am serious about falling in love again, "it doesn't matter how you get there, just get there!" right?
I just added add'l pics & elaborated on my profile, give it a couple of days to update. Nothing beats "being in love". Good luck to all! J

Welcome SJFwest to the forums. It can be such a fun place with a diversity of personalities injecting their thoughts, opinions & humour.

Good luck in your search! Nice pic...in a non-lesbian way of course! lol