#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > WHY HAVE S MUCH MONEY AND BE AN IDIOT!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
WHY HAVE S MUCH MONEY AND BE AN IDIOT!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 20:02

WOW...PEOPLE HERE CAN BE STRAIGHT UP UGLY!! DAM SO RUDE AND TO JUDGE ME.. I AM AS REAL AS IT GETS..YOU DON'T GET ME THEN THAT IS YOU..BUT ITS ALL GOOD..KEEP ON WRIITNG AND PUT ME AND MY FAMILY DOWN ITS OKAY..I JUST TURN THE OTHER CHEEK AND MOVE ON..BUT NOT BEFORE I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE...I AM NOT PERFECT AND MABE NOT YOUR TYPE..BUT I CAN GIVE A DAMM ABOUT THE ONES WHO LIKE TO AN IDIOT AND TRY TO GET ME ALL MAD..BUT IF I WAS IN FRONT OF YOU AND EXPLAINED IT BETTER YOU WOULDN'T WRITE THE THINGS YOU SAY..AND FOR ALL THAT SAY DON'T PUTS CAPS BECASUE IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE I AM YELLING, ECT... BLAH ,BLAH ,BLAH
I LIKE MY CAPS AND ITS A HABBIT FROM THE WORK I DO..

GOOD LUCK TO THE GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT GET ME AND FOR THE ONES THAT DON'T WELL GOOD LUCK TO YOU TO..HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 19:53

LOL..ANOTHER GIRL TRYING TO TALK TRASH ABOUT ME SEEKING ATTENTION..LOL....HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE PICS YOU POSTED...ATTENTION IS NOT WHAT I LOOK FOR..AS FAR AS MY WRITING I WAS UPSET SO THAT WAS MY BAD..I AM COOL WITH IT...BUT DON'T JUDGE ME WITH OUT REALLY KNOWING WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO..CAUSE I WOULDN'T..BUT THAT'S ME..I DON'T SEEK THE ATTENTION HONEY I GET ALOT AND I GET IT MORE THAN YOU DO...SO BACK UP..BUT ALL FORGIVE TO YOU AS WELL..
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEARCH FOR WHAT EVER IT IS YOUR TRYING TO GET...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 19:45

LOL...FUNNY! I NEVER ASKED FOR YOUR TWO CENTS FOOL..TO ME YOUR NOTHING! AND IF I WAS IN YOUR FACE I AM SURE YOU WOULDN'T GO THERE..BUT ALL FORGIVEN YOUR ANOTHER ONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ME ..IS ALL GOOD..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 10:53

I would give my two cents but this thread is not worth it. I suggest the rest of you do the same.