#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > IF YOUR RICH? DO YOU HELP THE ONES WHO ARE IN NEED? OR BLOW THEM OFF? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
IF YOUR RICH? DO YOU HELP THE ONES WHO ARE IN NEED? OR BLOW THEM OFF?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 20:27

MY SON WHO IS 13YRS OLD WROTE A LETTER TO HIS FAVORITE ARTIST A MAN WHO IS YES VERY RICH AND SOMEONE FROM HIS CORPORATION TOLD US TO GO TO WELFARE ON FOR ME TO STAND ON THE CORNER AND SELL MY BODY..HOW COULD HE SAY SUCH A THING.. ...QUESTION..HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD CAN BE SO DOWN RIGHT HORRIBLE? BUT I CAN SAY THIS AND IT IS A FACT...THE SAME WAY GOD GIVES YOU THE SAME WAY E CAN TAKE IT AWAY..THIS IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME AND MOST LIKEY OTHERS IN A DIFFRENT OR SIMILAIR MATTER...SO THE MORAL TO THIS STORY DO YOU GIVE?

AND NO IA MANOT YELLING BE HAVING THE CAPS ON IT IS JUST HOW I LIKE TO WRITE..AND IF MY SPELLING IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU ..BUT DAM DON'T BE SO RUDE ABOUT IT...

GOD BLESS

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 23:34

THANK YOU FOR YOU COMMENTS.. BUT IF YOU SEE MY OHERS ONE I HAD EMAIL CALLING ME TRAILER TRASH AND PRETTY MUCH SAY I WASN'T SMART ENOUGH TO PASS HIGH SCOOL..WHICH I DID WITH HONERS ATTENDED COLLEGE..I DON'TCARE TO GET PUT DONW BY IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO KNOW NOHING ANOUT ME..AND THIS MESSAGE IS MENT AS A QUESTION NOT AND INSULT TO ME...SO TO THE ONES THAT WERE COOL ENOUGH TO STATE ABOUT THE INCIDENT AND PUT ME

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 26, 2005 16:27

That is down right ignorant. I am 49/f a nurse and proud divorced mother of 4, which I worked and raised myself. My x husband had business,airplane,boats,motorscyles--I walked away from it all over abuse,but can hold my head up proud. You have really gotten a rough water in your life but it will get better. Belief in Jesus-he opens a window when he closes a door. Good luck.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 26, 2005 05:59

I grew up on the otherside..no parents, running the street's, no family.. few w/ money do help..it's all about window dressing, nothing more, nothing less, that's the world we live in.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 09:43

you for real someone told him that,,,,i'm shock at the fact,well that's how some people are in the world when they get up there,,,,,,you should have sent it to cnn