#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Looking for some good girls gone wild Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Looking for some good girls gone wild
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 07, 2006 08:01

Just giving it up for all the sexy, smart, and talented girls, who have a wild side as well. Sure being just a good looking chick can get you far, i'm sure. But I have to applaud the ladies who are independent, and desire their own economical freedom. Too many men and women like to ride coat tails, and I guess I shouldn't judge. But true grace usually comes from being humble, hard working, and loving. Don't think I can't tell a gold digger from a girl next door. I have seen many faces, and places. Good girls are warmer then ice cold witches, who think they are bigger then life. We are all on the same cruise ship, besides the people in coach have nothing to prove.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 12:28

RyKelly write:
Just giving it up for all the sexy, smart, and talented girls, who have a wild side as well. Sure being just a good looking chick can get you far, i'm sure. But I have to applaud the ladies who are independent, and desire their own economical freedom. Too many men and women like to ride coat tails, and I guess I shouldn't judge. But true grace usually comes from being humble, hard working, and loving. Don't think I can't tell a gold digger from a girl next door. I have seen many faces, and places. Good girls are warmer then ice cold witches, who think they are bigger then life. We are all on the same cruise ship, besides the people in coach have nothing to prove.

Leave it to you Ry, always stirring things up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 14:25

Thats given me hope, there are truly warm men out there, thanks for the restoration x

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share